Others I am The Exorcist [v1.0] [kkntkkb]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Solid game here. Although after the ghost girl level i clocked on that these are all just Illusion models. Some custom stuff would have been nice but, hey at least illusion models are nice to look at.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Game is overly difficult, talismans dont seem to do anything and rocks are very hard to get to. Plus if your spotted they never stop chasing you to reset, they just chase no matter what you do until you collapse from running out of stamina.
nah, you just hadn't got use to the mechanic. the game is easy, rock for distract as welknow stealth mechanic. Ctrl to move stealthy. Talisman will help you knock them off so you can easily approach. press to f4ck while you get on their back or after you knock them. normal walking and running will make noise so watch your steps. after f4ck 2 Minions, you can now using Kamekameha or Rasengan by gather mp using left mouse. work like talisman but weaker at begiining, have to strike 2 times for knock down. after 4 Minions free, This will be as strong as Talisman, only one hit will knoeck them down. when you fought red, change camera angle so tou could see where to dodge.

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Anyone getting Msoft Visual C++ Runtime error, saying component required to run this program.
Click IamTheExorcist\IamTheExorcist\Binaries\Win64\IamTheExorcist-Win64-Shipping.exe to start game.

Reactions: Halose

wyldmage

Jul 4, 2018
Meh. Annoying lack of context for the gameplay. "learning" by making mistakes cost you 1/3 of your life bar. And then once you figure it out, the gameplay is boring, and the scenes mediocre at best.
I like the idea, but it needs to be executed a lot better.

If this wasn't a final version, I could see it growing to be good. But for a Final version? Garbage.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Using the A & D keys to break free is pointless.
The bar depletes too fast if you manage to get it half full even if you get the timing right, at least for me it does anyway.
And that was in the tutorial how to play mission which doesn't actually tell you what to do, which i guess if you play enough third person games, it's not hard to figure out.

tadde

Dec 25, 2018
Norton found this

Dateiname: 点我启动游戏.exe

点我启动游戏.exeName der Bedrohung: Heur.AdvML.B

or is it a trainer?

Last edited:

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Norton found this

Dateiname: 点我启动游戏.exe

点我启动游戏.exeName der Bedrohung: Heur.AdvML.B

or is it a trainer?
This virus name has a high chance of false positives. 微信图片_20230516193249.png

Reactions: tadde

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright. This actually has a TON of potential, but it also needs a lot of work. Gameplay is surprisingly smooth once you know how it works, but the lack of variation quickly shows once you do. I also get how annoying actually learning it can be, considering it's so barebones that a single mistake can cost a lot.

I quite love how the bosses get Dark Souls-style intro cutscenes.

Has someone managed to figure out the solution in the buddha says room in the second map? I don't know how the numbers correlate to their poses, and I got through it purely by luck.

Tip for the second boss: you don't get damaged until she actually fucks you and she stays in the same spot, so all you need to do is make sure you don't get knocked down near her--otherwise, she pretty much instantly screws you. Mash A and D to get back up and shoot her down.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
For some reason I keep thinking 1.0 means complete. I enjoyed the two levels and excited for more content.

Reactions: zz7989
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes