Adult RPG PC game in Development Iam your AI girl...Play with me​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-19
Release Date: 2021-03-19
Developer: Aigirls -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

F-1024x548.jpg 1a.png Screenshot_2021.03.13_-_05.01.20.94.png Screenshot_2021.03.13_-_05.03.45.04.png Screenshot_2021.03.13_-_05.04.43.66.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The gameplay is nice, i love the day and night cycle, i will keep a eye on future updates (v0.18) is released but i don't have a link yet.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
I can't find the AI in that girl... you can control her... so there is actually not much room left for an AI with which I ( the player) can interact. Am I wrong or is the title just random words? Also on the Patreon page there is not much about like an intro text or anything. I am afraid this is just a another money sink.

Apr 28, 2018
Thought it was one of those type of games where you can talk to an AI and make conversations in a 3D world.

Man those preview pictures look nothing like the girl used on top lol. It seems the developer put more effort into that picture than gameplay.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so...

a nude girl, walking around nature with deers, asking to gather ressources like wood, rocks, gems and meat, until she die half fucked by a pack of wolves.

i wish devs will understand one day that the first impression is basically what make the futur of any games. And so on, it's important to put alots of effort in it and have something solid to present.

This is not even a demo, not even a prototype... i dont even know how to name that.

But meh, it's a thousand years before anything a simple dev would release as an exemple.
It give no idea about the game...

whatever... i just shut up and move on.

also, just saying... promo banner render is made on DAZ. that's why it doesn't fit others that are Unity rendering.

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
You got it all wrong guys.
The game is made by an AI... At least that is what I would have guessed from the barebones game website.

Maybe let a selected handful of friendly forum members into a smallish closed alpha? I read some 'thank you' notes in games like that, for example spfjolietjake helping test 'A clever name'.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
a nude girl, walking around nature with deers, asking to gather ressources like wood, rocks, gems and meat, until she die half fucked by a pack of wolves.
Basic receipe of a lot of very successful games, no story necessary, simple mechanics, just restrict the amount you can gather and/or build at a given time and you're good. It was just a matter of time until someone made an adult version.

also, just saying... promo banner render is made on DAZ. that's why it doesn't fit others that are Unity rendering.
and it's also just the genesis 8 base character with starter pack hair, the only thing changed are the tits, that's the lowest of low efforts.

Reactions: El Tanque

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
and it's also just the genesis 8 base character with starter pack hair, the only thing changed are the tits, that's the lowest of low efforts.
And I thought the dreaded Toulouse Hair was from the starter pack for G8F.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
The usual bunch of whiners. Give the Dev a break and see how it develops. Yeesh, some real precious people in this clique that seems to think they are the be all and end all of game design.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
whats updated in 0.18?

last update log was v0.11

v018d
Added wildBoars, (They are not fully interactive yet)
Added Now cenzorship can be turned ON/OFF with "C"
Added Now BoneFires can ignite from each other
Added BoneFire sound

but from v0.12 / v0.17 ??

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ssato243 and noxtek