VN - Others - Completed - I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

This is a short femdom VN where there's 3 girls to choose from. You can miss scenes from a decision so make sure to save often to see the other scenes you may have missed. A lot of fetishes are covered in this game and the scenes are really well done. You kinda feel bad for the MC at first but then he gets into it so it doesn't really matter anymore. Takes a couple hours to complete if you take your time with it but you can just spam the skip button to get all the scenes too.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kiri-Be

When I think about this game, "wasted potential" pretty much fits perfectly to describe it. We start off with a short but well written intro, then it's like the game just nose-dives off a cliff. Let's talk about the biggest letdown here - the actual femdom. What little there is of it just doesn't hit the mark. It feels rushed, and the poor-quality art just adds more fuel to the fire, with scenes creating little excitement or impact.

The 3 (4) Routes are also deceptively short and all of them use a long time skip to jump from the beginning parts of the routes to the end of them. The Routes pretty much only consist of the beginning and the end, there is no middle. to them at all.

And don't even get me started on the art. Some of it is just plain bad, with characters looking completely different between CG scenes.

Sure, it's not the crappiest visual novel I've ever played, but to be honest, it really wasn't worth playing in the first place.

At least it was short.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gregor2020

This is a great game, very exciting. The character can be dominated by the three women in the house where he is living. The game has a good story and can have multiple paths. The only weird thing is that the game continues even after the end credits are presented, so keep playing. I thank Kurimanjuu for the fun times.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Holefiller

Its a decent femdom game if you're looking for a quick fap.
    The story is nothing special. It features a sheltered Japanese boy who gets adopted by his aunt and her family. On the first night of his stay, the protagonist jerks off into his adoptive mother's bra, gets caught, and is forced to take responsibility. Like I said, standard fare.

YMMMV when it comes to the game's sexual content. The only character I personally liked was the mom- a dominant milf who blackmails the protagonist into being her sub. The game also features a gyaru and a cringey loli, so al the bases are met in that department. The game has a rather brutal bad ending for the masochists among us if you decide to ignore the three females and try to run away.

I Become the Dog In an All Female Household is a short game. On the plus side, this means that it doesn't waste much of the gamer's time. On the minus side, this means that the protagonist's journey to submission is rather rushed and shallow. This is a point of personal philosophy, but I think femdom content generally works best when there is a heavy focus on the slow and sensuous build-up to the protagonist's submission. Scenarios in which the normally meek protagonist acts like a perverted caricature only to be immediately caught and blackmailed by a spying dominatrix don't work for me because they skip that buildup. It's cheap.

But the mom is hot so three stars. Play it.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Alenin

For the positives the main one is the content itself. For people who are in to humiliation and domination like myself this game will have at least a few scenes that will get you going. It even has a few less common fetishes. Combine that with my love for big women and size difference domination I decided to check it out. For a nice extra bonus the game is short enough to not wear out it's welcome.

Now for the crippling bad point that will never allow this game to be more then average. This game has a terrible story structure that leaves the whole experience forgettable. There is only four choices in this entire game. One choice for each girl and one for the bad?/harem ending and that's it. Combining that with the games already short run time means you not only get almost no time with each girl or the family, but your character goes full maso at the drop of a hat to justify the scenes and endings. It's most noticeable for the bad?/harem end. I know the game tries to get around this by having screens of the date changing to make it seem like more time is passing, but for the player this is all happening over a pretty short period. Imagine watching the start a new show season only for the mc to go from a regular person to a human pet in the first twenty minute episode. It's jarring to say the least.

In conclusion with a few changes this game could have been a lot better. Each girl has 5-6 scenes each but most if not all are locked behind their route. If you took half of those scenes and the story that comes along with it and combined them, while leaving the rest as character specific endings, you would end up with a much better paced game. That way the slide in to depravity the mc goes through would have more time to feel justified, and you would have more time to spend with the everyone instead of being locked in to one character to the point the others seem to stop existing.