VN Others Completed I Become the Dog In a All Female Household [Final] [Kuri Manjuu]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
The word 排泄物 typically refers to either shit or piss. In this case, IIRC, there's a scene where the gyaru farts (no actual scat, though) and a piss scene with the mother.

There are a couple dozen scenes in this game, so it's easy to skip one by holding Ctrl if it really bothers you.

Reactions: Thecatbred

haiyaaku

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, I am having problem with the last two scenes from the gallery. Whenever I try to play them from the scene collection they dont have voice. Does anyone else have the same problem or is there any fix to this? Thank you

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
Game still refuses to work for me, I launch JokeiKazokuPatched and I get something that pops up called setting tyrano, then it's just a blank screen like the image I attached. It doesn't appear white when I click on it that's just what I can view on my dashboard when I hover over the application. If I alt tab onto the opened VN, it just displays what I was looking at before under the application. And it's weird that even if I alt+f4 it doesn't close, can only close it via dashboard.

1633813528271.png

kyuubi1401

Dec 6, 2021
Guys for some reason i cant save when i played in the game and saved i closed it and waited for the files to update in the folder but i get an error message that it can´t acces the files what can i do or change for it to work

Sir Catboo

May 31, 2018
I'm trying to play this game but for some reason It launches but no window pops up. The main menu music plays and my task bar says the application is running, but the game does not show. I've tried a bit of troubleshooting, but I am not the best at it. Would anyone happen to know what might be wrong and possibly what I can do to fix it? This game seems really interesting and I'd love to play it.

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
I'm trying to play this game but for some reason It launches but no window pops up. The main menu music plays and my task bar says the application is running, but the game does not show. I've tried a bit of troubleshooting, but I am not the best at it. Would anyone happen to know what might be wrong and possibly what I can do to fix it? This game seems really interesting and I'd love to play it.
I had the same problem and eventually figure it out, although it may be different for you this is how I solved it for me. I opened up the game, then on my dashboard the game popped up but I couldn't see the actual game. I let my mouse hover over the game icon on the dashboard until a white, or black I forget, square came up right above it to display what was open in the app, I right clicked on that square and hit maximize and suddenly I could see the game. Hope this helps out!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes