• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity I can't seem to find many assets *Game screencaps*

Mistress Nova

Mar 28, 2018
I'm developing a vr (and pc) game in Unity but I can't find any good animations or asset sites for adult stuff. I'm using blender and the updated ver. of Unity. This is an interactive marijuana growing / dating / sex sim. I would like some better models, and assets but not sure where to get adult themed things. I've made most of my toys in blender myself. Animations and motion captures are something I just can't find. I thought someone from second life made a ton years ago. Not sure where to find this stuff. here are some screen caps of what I've got going so far.

SoulReaverFo

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
You might be better off creating adult animation from scratch but Skyrim mods have some adult animations that you could work on them. (please don't just rip them use them as a starting point.)

Reactions: Mistress Nova

Mistress Nova

Mar 28, 2018
Oh wow thanks so much. It was such a pain. No I'm not the type to rip like that. I love making my own assets, but I struggle with animation. I can script triggers, make great 2d stuff, but I'm no blender champ yet. I have some cool models I bought, with animations, but none of the animations are super down and dirty. It's been such a hassle I may just release a good 2d game in the meantime. May have bit off more than i could chew on my own. Lol. If anyone wants to help on this project, it's blank slate. I'm open to anything. Funding might be tough as the assets aren't cheap as it looks from the site above.