RPGM WIP I Disciplined My Cheeky Little Sister

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I'm just wondering what the status is? Are you still working on it? I have been looking forward to it so I'm wondering how much longer. Also thanks for doing this.

Jul 6, 2017
Hello again!

Sorry for not replying for such a long time.
Due to covid I've had to move and also started working full time, which has pretty much sucked the soul out of me heh

With my current situation I find it hard to work on the project, so I'll probably edit the stuff I've already made and post the unfinished translation.

I don't know if I'll end up finishing the project though, as I have other things to focus on in my life at the moment :/

Juni2102

Jul 28, 2017
Hello again!

Sorry for not replying for such a long time.
Due to covid I've had to move and also started working full time, which has pretty much sucked the soul out of me heh

With my current situation I find it hard to work on the project, so I'll probably edit the stuff I've already made and post the unfinished translation.

I don't know if I'll end up finishing the project though, as I have other things to focus on in my life at the moment :/
when you have time, would doing an mtl may make it much easier? or is it no difference in terms of time and effort?

Reactions: LuciferPierce