Seeking I discovered that 3D rendering is pretty aight. Recommendations for a past lifelong 2D weeb?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Was jaded for so long against pretty much all 3D rendered H-games. No idea why. Just didn't really like the art style I guess?

Just finished playing through Guilty Hell: White Goddess and the City of Zombies and absolutely adored it. I'm now wondering what I've been missing this entire time.
The game hit my "interests" in pretty much all the right ways. Rape, bondage, tentacles, bestiality, (and some ryona/very light gore which I'm indifferent to).

Are there any other 3D rendered H-games that hit this kind of style? Definitely not looking for visual novel type games and a huge part of the physical appeal that Guilty Hell had for me was the animated H-scenes. So preferably, I'm looking for 3D rendered H-games with animated H-scenes and fitting into rape, tentacles, bondage, bestiality type genres.

EDIT: Also only interested in English games.

Thank you for your time! I have some exploring to do now!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Appreciate the reply, my dude

I guess I should've been more clear but when I said "I have some exploring to do now" that's exactly what I meant that I'd be doing. My question would maybe have been better served having been worded as "what are your personal favourite 3D rendered game, etc. that I should check out first."