EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cinderella-Escape-2-Revenge-Free-Download.jpg
Overview:
Cinderella Escape 2 Revenge is the sequel of Cinderella Escape! R18
- which tells the story of what happened after the true ending.
Cinderella is back with a new goddess power.
Ready to fight for her innocence and reveal the secret plan of the Prince.
Will she get her revenge? This time you will fight instead solving puzzles, as Cinderella fights for her freedom.
For the best experience, a controller is recommended!
It's fully supported aside from the launcher.

Cinderella Escape 2 Revenge Promotion Video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-12-12
Developer/Publisher: 端(Hajime)-
Prequel: Cinderella Escape! R18
Censorship: No - Pre-Patched
Version: 2020 Latest
Language: Multi
Genre:

Installation:

Patch Notes:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patch: - - -

Game is Pre-Patched

Thanks Hgamer for the game update.
download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (5).jpg download (6).jpg download (7).jpg download (9).jpg download (10).jpg download (11).jpg download (13).jpg download (14).jpg download (15).jpg download (19).jpg download (18).jpg download (17).jpg download (16).jpg

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, this certainly looks interesting.
Time to get ol' Cindy into a bind. Literally. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Twistty

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
@

I would like to suggest one thing: you could use the torrent I got a short time ago
in your version there is the IGG-GAMES banner in the main menu a little annoying
there is a torrent "clean" that is the same version cracked with the 18+ patch already included too

if you're interested the torrent I discovered , I posted it here

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@

I would like to suggest one thing: you could use the torrent I got a short time ago
in your version there is the IGG-GAMES banner in the main menu a little annoying
there is a torrent "clean" that is the same version cracked with the 18+ patch already included too

if you're interested the torrent I discovered , I posted it here
That torrent is a bit old - added the newest version - its clean and 18+ patched.
Cheers.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
The torrent posted is for the first game ( 80 mb ). not the second one, i could not download from mega, please update the torrent, thank you.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
I don't wanna be rude, just help, but the torrent that I discovered and posted in the other thread was created on 6 december 2017
is the latest version and patched for 18+ ready to play but I do not want to seem insistent, anyway if someone wants to try it is not dangerous, it doesn't bite.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Somebody knows In the version of 02/12/2017 patch is needed? Or is everything already included in the version?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Somebody knows In the version of 02/12/2017 patch is needed? Or is everything already included in the version?
All you had to do was read, you know? Where are the link, the torrent one is already patched. Those from the direct links, instead, not. You've to download the game, then the patch and then apply it to the game - unless I'm mistaken, but I don't think so.

Otherwise like Hgamer said, even his/her torrent version of the game is already patched. So..

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
For some reason i can´t open the console to input cheats. Nor does the patch seem to do anything.
I'm having that same issue with the firsst one. Can't find anywhere to change the key for it either.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
For some reason i can´t open the console to input cheats. Nor does the patch seem to do anything.
What kind of keyboard do you have?
for some european keyboards the console cheat should be one of these
CTRL + @
ALT + Ñ
AltGr + 4
AltGr + é
AltGr + ù

you have to try a lot before find the corresponding key for Tilde

Last edited:
Reactions: ImJustCleaning

streetbuker

Jun 4, 2017
And some more cheats

loadstage
Usage: loadstage [stage_id]

Loads a stage. You can load into the beginning of a stage regardless of how far you have progressed in the story

There are a lot of stages that can be loaded, here is a summary of the valud numbers that can be used [stage_id] can be any of the following:

Boss Stages: Any number from 10506 to 10513

Challenge Stages: Any number from 10551 to 10600

Story Stages:

• Chapter 1
  • 901 Intro Level
  • 902 Tutorial Into
  • 10101 Tutorial Level
  • 903 Tutorial Outtro
  • 101 Homebase 1
  • 10102 Chapter 2
  • 10103 Chapter 3
  • 907 Chapter 4
  • 908 Chapter 5
  • 911 Chapter 6
  • 913 Chapter 7
  • 914 Chapter 8
  • 915 Chapter 9
  • 918 Chapter 10
  • 920 Chapter 11
  • 924 Chapter 12
  • 927 Chapter 13
  • 930 Chapter 14

Special Stages:

• 10601 (requires R18 patch)

Reactions: AnonymousIGuess

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
is there a way to change characters? Cheats list would suggest there is but don't see the option.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
If you can't open the console, change your keyboard layout to EN and then try again. Tilde works just fine when I swap to EN layout.

Curious if anyone got the mod file to work after downloading the mega version. It doesn't seem to load for me.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
If you can't open the console, change your keyboard layout to EN and then try again. Tilde works just fine when I swap to EN layout.

Curious if anyone got the mod file to work after downloading the mega version. It doesn't seem to load for me.
make sure to rename it. A bunch of letters and garbage get tacked on to the end of the file. It should just be like ce2_patch.mod

Reactions: voidzone247
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes