EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Overview:
Once upon a time, there was an unlucky girl named Cinderella.
She's beautiful and kind.
However, her stepmother didn't like her one little bit and treated her as a slave.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cinderella needs your help!
Can she escape from the dungeon?
Developer/Publisher:
Sequel:
Censorship
: No
Version: R18 Final
Language: Multi
Genre:

Installation:

Cheat Codes:

Download:
- - -

408000_screenshots_2015-11-18_00001.jpg maxresdefault.jpg cinderellaescape02.png maxresdefault (2).jpg download (8).jpg 556607387_preview_a6 blindfold.jpg download (20).jpg cinderellaescape14.png cinderellaescape07.png

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2017
I tried using the cheat codes, but it kept saying "Command not Found".
Don't capitalize the first letter and it will work. Tried exp and money cheat. The 'clear' cheat however doesn't work for me. It only clears the command console.

Edit: I don't know what happened but after I restarted the game after inputting 'clear', it seems all stages were cleared.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I honestly have no Idea how to get to any of the sisters or mother. but I at least got the normal ending...

Sep 6, 2017
I honestly have no Idea how to get to any of the sisters or mother. but I at least got the normal ending...
I only manage to get the first sister. The other and mother is causing me a headache.
Anyways, the 1st sister.
1. From start point, go left. You will see that movable column.
2. Move the column to the pit.
3. Jump to the column.
4. No need to reach the stone/unmovable column. You can simply just used the column you pushed. Just try jumping to the sister to free her.
5. Save yourself
6. Just attack those boxes in front from your starting point.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I only manage to get the first sister. The other and mother is causing me a headache.
Anyways, the 1st sister.
1. From start point, go left. You will see that movable column.
2. Move the column to the pit.
3. Jump to the column.
4. No need to reach the stone/unmovable column. You can simply just used the column you pushed. Just try jumping to the sister to free her.
5. Save yourself
6. Just attack those boxes in front from your starting point.
I'll try that again, but closest i can get that column is a 2 space gap that is far too wide to jump

RedRob

May 10, 2017
No words are showing up when I play the game. Like, the textboxes are menu commands are empty. I'm playing this on a mac with Wine, so if anybody knows how to fix this issue, please tell me.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
You can "break" most stages by just mastering the jump to skip a gap + climb a floor at the same time. Convoluted puzzles become a simple matter of pushing a few blocks into position from the starting position, then jumping four times to the exit.

No better example of this than 03-09, where you can simply walk off an edge at the right angle and land at the exit. No jumps, no kicks, nothing.

Reactions: Blazinghot
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes