El Duderino

Jul 28, 2019
Downloaded the patch from workupload (the only working link for me). Applied it and got a lot of topless and barefoot stuff but could not find "5. Cinderella Original 01 Naked ver. (Lingerie)". I doubt that its the correct version.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
i really liked this game But i think the patch don't work , I downloaded the game from the first Link and i applied the patch but nothing happens , no corruption or rape nothing so any help !!? thank u

Last edited:

Kaepow

Jan 11, 2018
So, where is the "Cinderella Original Naked Ver. 01"? There are only "topless" and "barefoot" lingerie outfits and I've been stuggling to find it. The others mentioned in the patch seem to appear just fine.

Topless with underwear and barefoot and topless with underwear don't identify as naked. To the one who put up this misleading instructions, either get your fucking facts straight and correct it, or provide a guide on how to make the character without any clothes, "naked", for that matter.

This misleads a lot of people and wasted a lot of their time, including me.
I agree and the patch is not working well for the steam version it breaks it

Knightworld

Dec 30, 2018
How do you get the two girls to come and sit on the bench like in the picture. Haven't been able to do that yet.

nov2long

Sep 9, 2020
Found the latest patch on the dev's patreon. (free)

Probable issue was that the patch I downloaded from here had a bunch of random numbers and letters in the name, and the patch I got there is just called ' '
So yeah, downloading now, but I assume the filename was garbled somehow.

Patreon link to what looks like the latest patch.

Download finished, now to see if it worked.

Edit: Yeah, it works.
I have no idea how you're going to see this after 3 years, but the "ce2_patch.mod" link you posted is dead. It leads to a 403 error, saying I have no permission. Won't the patch work if I just rename?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I have no idea how you're going to see this after 3 years, but the "ce2_patch.mod" link you posted is dead. It leads to a 403 error, saying I have no permission. Won't the patch work if I just rename?
Try one of these links - might be newer than the ones on the OP?
- - - -

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
The torrent in OP is outdated, and the other links as well.
I have last version of the game downloaded in 2020 (with R18 patch thanks to BansheeHand )
These links may last a few days so you should create some mirrors in OP

LINKS EDITED

Game with R18 patch included :

R18 patch ONLY :

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and 2B NieR

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Hgamer The version you provided is the most advanced so far. To patch it:
  1. Download ce2_patch.mod from here:
  2. Copy it to the root of your game folder, right beside ce2.exe
  3. Delete these files and folders: steam_appid.txt, steam_api.dll, and Profile.
  4. Run the game.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The torrent in OP is outdated, and the other links as well.
I have last version of the game downloaded in 2020 (with R18 patch thanks to BansheeHand )
These links may last a few days so you should create some mirrors in OP

LINKS EDITED

Game with R18 patch included :

R18 patch ONLY :
  4. Run the game.
Thanks guys the OP and the game links are now updated ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is this game does actully have sexual content or its just like The Secret of Immortality ???
Go to the quests at the bottom of the quest list, secret chamber has several knights that, when approached, start a vaginal penetration scene in three different positions, one per knight. There are very few, but they are there.

4. Run the game.
It didn't work, at least from what I've been reading. According to earlier comments, there is supposed to be some sort of nude lingerie option that just doesn't appear. I get as far as topless, barefoot, and topless and barefoot lingerie and I have the emperor's new clothes outfit, but that's it. I can get her barefoot and topless with only her underwear.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes