Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Question for anyone who knows, the Accessories, do you need to wear them to get the ARM, (I'm guessing armor), bonus, or are they like the lingerie and outfits, and provide bonuses as you unlock them? I'd tend to think the latter, but I'd like to know for certain.

Thanks in advance.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What's there to censor? I added the patch and so far there's no stark nudity. At most, you end up in a bikini. The sex with the knights includes no real "penetration" it just looks like they're grinding her.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
It didn't work, at least from what I've been reading. According to earlier comments, there is supposed to be some sort of nude lingerie option that just doesn't appear. I get as far as topless, barefoot, and topless and barefoot lingerie and I have the emperor's new clothes outfit, but that's it. I can get her barefoot and topless with only her underwear.
You've been misled. This certain developer has never included full frontal nudity in its games. What you've got is the extent of it.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Question for anyone who knows, the Accessories, do you need to wear them to get the ARM, (I'm guessing armor), bonus, or are they like the lingerie and outfits, and provide bonuses as you unlock them? I'd tend to think the latter, but I'd like to know for certain.
Purchasing them is enough. Use the mirror to verify your stats and see for yourself.

What's there to censor? I added the patch and so far there's no stark nudity. At most, you end up in a bikini. The sex with the knights includes no real "penetration" it just looks like they're grinding her.
Yes. This developer is famous for not taking advantage of his fifth freedom.

Reactions: Darthjake

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Thanks in advance.
No, I tried applying them all and then removing them. There was no change in the bonus listed, so it is based on unlocked accessories, not worn.

There are topless variants of lingerie and an outfit that totally removes all outfit elements. From what I understand, this went on Steam, so it is necessary to censor those topless variants and that outfit.

You've been misled. This certain developer has never included full frontal nudity in its games. What you've got is the extent of it.
I find that a bit difficult to believe. First of all, nobody but the dev would have reason to mislead in that case and, second, the comments I read, these comments can be found on page 3, gave specifics, an actual name of the items in question. What you say is possible, but I do see evidence that suggests the patch is not working as intended, or at least not as it appears to be intended to anyone who doesn't know how to tell between a patch that is just not working right and a patch that is intentionally not giving the full list of changes.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I find that a bit difficult to believe. First of all, nobody but the dev would have reason to mislead in that case and, second, the comments I read, these comments can be found on page 3, gave specifics, an actual name of the items in question. What you say is possible, but I do see evidence that suggests the patch is not working as intended, or at least not as it appears to be intended to anyone who doesn't know how to tell between a patch that is just not working right and a patch that is intentionally not giving the full list of changes.
LOL. It's the Cow Level rumor all over again. People asked Blizzard how to access the Cow Level in Diablo and Blizzard told them "there is no cow level." They didn't believe it. Blizzard even added a cheat code in StarCraft: "thereisnocowlevel". But ultimately, they ended up adding an actual cow level to Diablo II.

Christmas time is close at hand. So, keep on believing. If your belief is strong enough, Santa Claus will bring you that much-coveted item that, for some reason, has both "lingerie" and "naked" in its name. Believe in the power of belief, my gullible friend!

You know, this site is full of other games containing actual stuff.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dellog and parakep

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
LOL. It's the Cow Level rumor all over again. People asked Blizzard how to access the Cow Level in Diablo and Blizzard told them "there is no cow level." They didn't believe it. Blizzard even added a cheat code in StarCraft: "thereisnocowlevel". But ultimately, they ended up adding an actual cow level to Diablo II.

Christmas time is close at hand. So, keep on believing. If your belief is strong enough, Santa Claus will bring you that much-coveted item that, for some reason, has both "lingerie" and "naked" in its name. Believe in the power of belief, my gullible friend!

You know, this site is full of other games containing actual stuff.
It has lingerie in the name because it is, from what I have read and from logical deduction because lingerie is the only thing between me and full nudity, a lingerie category item. Literally every object in the lingerie category has lingerie somewhere in the name. When it has a piece missing that the original variant had, it puts something describing that in parentheses, like the topless variants having (Topless) in their name. I'm not complaining that there isn't nudity or I wouldn't have come here in the first place, I am simply stating the obvious, the patch isn't fully functional because it is leaving one or more variants out that are even named by other comments here. I take all content and all games that interest me regardless of a lack of other things I am interested in that other games have, but when something isn't working right, it needs to be stated. That's how things get fixed in threads run by the actual dev, of which this is not one, but there is the slim possibility they will see this.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a way to win the quests 0 Shades of Wonderland and The secret chamber?

The last quest hunter's trap can be finished with a highllevel character.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
Is there a way to win the quests 0 Shades of Wonderland and The secret chamber?
They are not quests. All games from this developer have rooms in which you can have your character try bondage devices without penalty. If you feel insecure about not getting a "Cleared" tag for these two entries, I'm afraid the developer does not.

By the way, the devices to the left side of the room don't seem to deplete the health bar.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
They are not quests. All games from this developer have rooms in which you can have your character try bondage devices without penalty. If you feel insecure about not getting a "Cleared" tag for these two entries, I'm afraid the developer does not.

By the way, the devices to the left side of the room don't seem to deplete the health bar.
LOL
No I am not insecure, I was just wondering if I missed some hidden panel or door.

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Loving the game so far, huge dynasty warriors fan so the repetitive combat is right up my alley, but if I could make two suggestions.... Well I'm going to no matter what, hope the dev reads this.

1. If it's possible to make Right stick click or something on kb+m reset camera behind character that'd be fantastic.
2. Maybe move the camera back a bit or let it be adjusted, the current zoom level seems pretty restrictive/leaves a bit to be desired.

Otherwise, keep it up!

DannyHell

Feb 18, 2021
Someone, give me a save with 100% of the completed game, since I encountered either a bug or something else, but at the level of "Orestes" Snow White slowly decreases the health bar and when I almost finished her off, she somehow miraculously came out from under the spam of my attacks and castanula her spell after which her protection was restored and after I start knocking down her protection to 50%, a vicious circle begins, she again restores the protection of her special reception

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes