Ren'Py Flash I found an offline swf player for android without ads and that really works

Jcscjunior

Aug 20, 2019
all content was translated by google translator, because I'm Brazilian and I don't speak English, to solve any doubts, look for a bilingual guy in the forum

BR/
É eu "encontrei" o tão distante reprodutor de ".swf offline" que todos os usuarios de android tanto buscaram e ele se chama "Joiplay"... É você não leu errado, baixe e o instale e de preferência para abrir os arquivos use o apk de gerenciamento de pastas "manager arquives" da empresa "Files Manager Plus" daí só é escolher o "JoiPlay" para executar o arquivo quando clicar no ".swf" e se divertir, no meu celular ao menos está funcionando, mesmo que apresente alguns delays hora ou outra. (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

USA/
I "found" the so far away ".swf offline" player that all android users have been looking for and it's called "Joiplay" and you didn't read wrong, download and install it and preferably to open the files use the apk "manager archives" from the company "Files Manager Plus", then just choose "JoiPlay" to run the file when you click on the ".swf" and test it, at least it's working on my cell phone, even if it has some delays time or another. (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)

Pojokonona

Sep 12, 2020
Opa, você sabe como tirar o lag do joiplay em jogos swf? O jogo é "behind the dune", depois de alguns minutos começa a travar bastante, o criador não atualizou a versão final do jogo para Android e teve que colocar no joiplay, mas está travando muito.