Seeking I have a bad opinion of RPGM games. Help me love them

Jul 13, 2017
I generally avoid RPGM games because I've never really enjoyed them. Harder to click through, have to learn the layout to get around quickly, there's the big visual disconnect between scenes and the world, etc.

What are the best/easiest to get into ones around? Fast progression into some kind of debauchery would be preferable, and less VN-ish "go here and then go here and then go here" is better.

edit: preference wise, I can get into nearly everything but particularly male protag, incest, trainers

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No idea, but you could check out these:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well you have a problem right from the start. RPGM games are made for exploring so you're supposed to spend an amount of time grinding or getting from one place to another so because of that I'm not going to suggest many and the ones I'll suggest focus on two main points (Not as much time grinding/exploring required compared to others and the "good stuff" starts earlier than others).

Enjoy!

Reactions: Enyos

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Officer Chloe, is pretty fast corruption Questionable how she made it through Police Academy but it's lighthearted fun.

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
I dislike most RPGM games too and think most of them would be much better if they would be Renpy games, but I really enjoyed playing , because the map isn't just an empty, nonsensical excuse to make the game appear longer than it is, the story and quests are kind of interesting and you have many different characters (especially if you like bestiality, etc) and scenes. And it has a lot of content already.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Try these:
or

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Same here, not playing many of rpgm but some ive tried and really enjoyed

My girlfriend's amnesia
College life
Gates the opening
Coceter chronicles
Fetish stories
Lust epidemic

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Try "the last sovereign" the sex is only text but its a very much an excellent game even without the sex, basically RPGM is good for RPG's but not for VN's, go figure.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know if I can make you love them, but if you like Female Protags, Coceter Chronicles is my absolute favorite adult game. It's got a lot of player freedom, a great "heroe's journey" plot, tons of kink boxes checked, and quite a few characters that I just love.

Personally, I no longer hate RPGM, however I don't love them either. I recognize now that it's the developer not the engine. That's good enough for me.

Reactions: s333d and Abîme