Unity Ren'Py I have some games to develop in mind, I need your help in what to choose!

What Project would you like to see?

• Mecha/Military, Post-Apocalyptic setting with Tactical RPG Gameplay, Koikatsu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A GalGun/H-Doom FPS/TPS, Koikatsu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SexyPain

Feb 5, 2018
Hey there viewer, I was making an Evangelion Fan Game but sadly due to fears of Copyright I've decided to stop...

Another edit for the sake of ease of view

I still feel the withdrawal effects... I've been working on the project for 5 months already (although technically 2-3 since I was learning how to use software)

That doesn't mean it was all in Vain, as I've learned quite a bit and enough to make at least good renders and hopefully a good story.

Here are the options I present. (Since 2 options where voted I will elaborate further in them...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unity will be harder for me, as I kinda suck at programming lol but I will try to learn it if necessary.

I can switch engines or models if given a good reason, Ren'Py is easier for me btw.

My strong point is Writting... Or so I think, I always wanted to write something...
Weakest point so far is programming.

Genres that I think I'm strong on are:
- Comedy
- Romance
- Physiological
- Mystery

I want to appeal to what game the users might find that it's missing around here I am willing to do most genres but not NTR, Rape, Scat, and Love Interest Prostitution (Unless stated that she was working in that field when you met her).

Sexual genres I love:
- Anything that is Passionate (Handholding, leg-locking that kind of thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
- Femdom
- Ahegao
- Eye contact
- Harem

I attached Renders of my old work so you can see a bit what I'm able to do, they weren't finished nor they were refined much think of them as conceptual work... The AlpineA310 which is my first creation in Blender ever...

Renders? Gone reduced to Atoms

Will post renders in another post. As I've made this one in desperation and sorrow... (Not that dramatic but still I was a bit sad...)

Last edited: