cherry.png

Overview:
Play games win sexy prizes.

Release Date: 2021( Mid summer)
Developer: KissKissStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0
Language: English
Genre: Big boobs, Big ass, Blowjob, Footjob, Vaginal, Anal. Teasing, Undresing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

The idea of this game is to let me do stuff without having to follow the story and do w/e I want with the girl. I want to make this game fully animated and have lots of minigames in it. When I finish my first main project I want to have more experience with animations. The next project is going to be quite big and I just have to know how to do implement minigames properly in it and how to make it not too grindy, and the grind not to be boring as fuck.

The girl in the thumbnail is the first girl you are going to have fun with. More girls will join the roster for this game later.

I want this game to be made for my fans. It will have a voting pool on what kind of scene they want for every update, which girl is going to get content, what clothes they are going to wear.

Your opinions are always welcomed!

P.S for quick fapper, the minigames will have a skip button, and I will work on this game on Sunday when I don't work on Bright Lord. More to be added!

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Hey! Is a good idea to do this to polish your developer skils (y)
Not just in the coding/animation, but you can also try to make diferent body types. Dont get me grong, I love your dames :ROFLMAO:, but more types of females bodys...I see it as a win /win. (tall, short, big, flat, asian, latinas, hairy.. etc)

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey! Is a good idea to do this to polish your developer skils (y)
Not just in the coding/animation, but you can also try to make diferent body types. Dont get me grong, I love your dames :ROFLMAO:, but more types of females bodys...I see it as a win /win. (tall, short, big, flat, asian, latinas, hairy.. etc)
Yeah that's the point of this game make a fan fiction, where bright lord is my vision game and cant be influenced by fans

Feb 8, 2019
" Your opinions are always welcomed! "
So quite like the faces of all women from BL but that picture of cherry nope.
An idea: what about doing this game with twins to play with?