Seeking I looking ntr game without ntr teg

Apr 2, 2018
It's often the case that a great game doesn't have a ntr tag. Although there is a ntr there, can you recommend a couple of such games?

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
My feeling is that there are more non-NTR games with NTR tag on the forum. The problem is that many people consider any content where more than just the MC has sex as NTR. I look disdainfully at the netorare tag in the HornyCraft thread and bunch of games with this tag where the MC is the wife / girlfriend cheating on the guy. Anyway, what I'm getting at: you're more likely to find false NTR tags on the forum than games with NTR without a NTR tag.

On the other hand, if you think only the MC should have a dick, then do so:

1718649770975.png
22 Results! (y)

Apr 2, 2018
My feeling is that there are more non-NTR games with NTR tag on the forum. The problem is that many people consider any content where more than just the MC has sex as NTR. I look disdainfully at the netorare tag in the HornyCraft thread and bunch of games with this tag where the MC is the wife / girlfriend cheating on the guy. Anyway, what I'm getting at: you're more likely to find false NTR tags on the forum than games with NTR without a NTR tag.

On the other hand, if you think only the MC should have a dick, then do so:

View attachment 3744976
22 Results! (y)
In Hornycraft that girl just slut =) That can be ntr because on lore minecraft that girlfriend mc. But not in that game.
Anyways, dude you not fan ntr. Strange that you try help, anyways thanks.

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
In Hornycraft that girl just slut
Exactly! The game is not NTR.

Anyways, dude you not fan ntr. Strange that you try help, anyways thanks.
Well, I like NTR where the antagonist uses his head rather than dick, or where the NTR affects gameplay (like the games in the Leane series (1, 2), or Star Knightess Aura (this game has a good story, too), or Netoria Tactics: Revolution, or as promised by the developer in Harem Wars). In brief, more of a fan of moral degradation and enemy conversion. Often these tags go next to the NTR.