fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I have played that part..so that's the only ntr content right
Oh, I'm an idiot: and the Daughter apparently influences the Mom to leave in at least one ending (e.g., ending 4 - "Mom leaves"), keeping Daddy for herself (and her girlfriend.) It's debatable if that was full NTR or semi-manipulated, but in the end the mother was taken out of the picture by the two younger women.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Oh, I'm an idiot: and the Daughter apparently influences the Mom to leave in at least one ending (e.g., ending 4 - "Mom leaves"), keeping Daddy for herself (and her girlfriend.) It's debatable if that was full NTR or semi-manipulated, but in the end the mother was taken out of the picture by the two younger women.
Is it just me or you also feel that it is not Ntr

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it just me or you also feel that it is not Ntr
Like I said, it seems sort-of-NTR to me. There was every indication that the mother self-sabotaged her relationship with her husband during that path, but the daughter didn't care and moved in to take Daddy when the opportunity arose. Then, she cemented it by essentially warning off Mom - so, I can see people thinking either way, there.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Like I said, it seems sort-of-NTR to me. There was every indication that the mother self-sabotaged her relationship with her husband during that path, but the daughter didn't care and moved in to take Daddy when the opportunity arose. Then, she cemented it by essentially warning off Mom - so, I can see people thinking either way, there.
You know I would like to have some action with mom's sister and daughter you know.. including them in our bed..lol

Reactions: fried

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I was looking for this game for a long time but couldn't remember the name, but finally found it again. I'm also Glad that It have an Android version.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Saw this pic on another site and I thought that was the NTR part. Is this scene not part of the game?

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
what walkthought for harem
not sure anymore but thise endings all build upton each others, every ending will give the game a new spin (sometimes very drastic) and new information, I would really suggest to start with ending 1 and build ur way up, I am usually the guy that plays only the harem route aswell and discards the game afterwards but in this case this game is so differnet that it would be a huge mistake honestly.

If u want to go for the True ending I would suggest Ending 6a in the walkthrough

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
An old game. The rendering is very primitive. Full screen is hardly that and with only three characters it is difficult to imagine multiple endings.
Then, I guess you haven't played the game through or looked at the walkthrough?

The game is charming in its own way and has 10 distinct endings, each revealing different aspects of the characters' personalities.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
An old game. The rendering is very primitive. Full screen is hardly that and with only three characters it is difficult to imagine multiple endings.
It's in my alltime top 10 ;)

Don't be fooled by the early scenes of the game ... a great story with unique endings awaits you.

Reactions: Mkoll666 and fried

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont think so and some people are easily satisfied. The rendering is horrible. Full screen is not that.

• Angry
Reactions: Mkoll666

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dont think so and some people are easily satisfied. The rendering is horrible. Full screen is not that.
What do you expect from an old game? It has a really good story, but you probably don't care about that do you?

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
You make a statement about a game u did not play properly. It has a shit ton of endings and futhermore very diverse endings aswell. Since u are here for a quick fap and dont care for any story, this game is obviously not for u so move along lol.

and its in my alltime top 10 aswell

btw: I also comment on Diablo 1 videos on youtube that the graphics are bad and dont compete with newer games. :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes