VN Unity Completed I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator [v1.0.1] [KFC]

Jan 10, 2018
Guess I can try the colonel while waiting for another baddie to date.

View attachment 410091

It's just a parody, you know?
If I'm not mistaken, Alicesoft already did that a decade ago, but in space, and with a heaping side of "Okay, but what if we DIDN'T do any war crimes, and all of the allies were corrupt and decadent?".

Well, it's probably been done by others as well, but that would probably be the highest budget version, at least.

(Though, uh, their's wasn't a parody, so much as a "World War 2 was a generation ago, people still care?" thing, so... Yeah. Might be kind of offensive even after they file the serial numbers off. Fascism reimagined as Fancism, where the prettiest girl gets to rule because nothing matters anyway, was kind of amusing, though.)

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Alicesoft already did that a decade ago, but in space, and with a heaping side of "Okay, but what if we DIDN'T do any war crimes, and all of the allies were corrupt and decadent?".

Well, it's probably been done by others as well, but that would probably be the highest budget version, at least.

(Though, uh, their's wasn't a parody, so much as a "World War 2 was a generation ago, people still care?" thing, so... Yeah. Might be kind of offensive even after they file the serial numbers off. Fascism reimagined as Fancism, where the prettiest girl gets to rule because nothing matters anyway, was kind of amusing, though.)
To be honest, I was questioning myself if Hitler with his scum transformed to dateable and fuckable anime waifus wasn't just too edgy and disgraceful to victims of the holocaust, soldiers, history...but after repeating it one more time I just lost it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NorgTheFish

May 24, 2018
I might be piching points here. BUT how can one ""download"" this game if said game is already free on Steam

this is a question that many will ask for about a week and then forgot that this game existed

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
I'd like to know process the author took to arrive in having the idea to make the KFC Man aka Colonel Sanders into an eroge character. :LOL:

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
I hate to say it, but Colonel Sanders looks pretty good in this.

And of course Aeshleighs thighs are delicious even if the spelling of her name isn't.
Her name is actually a reference to the company that makes the KFC signs and interiors.