Seeking I need a new game.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
while you are waiting your fav games update, try this Game GGGB aka GOOD GIRL GONE BAD
it's Female Lead MC, almost have any tags, except extremes tags

it's Good, GOOD, GUD
if its your first time, maybe it's more than 1 day gameplay :D

Reactions: padder

padder

May 5, 2018
  • College life
  • Threads of Destiny
  • Abandoned : A Tale of Forgotten Lives.
Good suggestions. I haven't played College life yet, but I definately will. The other two are great games each in their own way. I dare say unique also. Thank you for your input.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
does anyone know how to properly search with tags? If I write 3DCG or "trainer" (or both of them), should appear hundreds of games, but usually only comics, and just a few games... what am I doing wrong?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know how to properly search with tags? If I write 3DCG or "trainer" (or both of them), should appear hundreds of games, but usually only comics, and just a few games... what am I doing wrong?
You could use the tag search (trainer and 3DCG are both there). Just click on the one you want to see the list of every thread using it, or try use the search bar for something else not listed.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
You could use the tag search (trainer and 3DCG are both there). Just click on the one you want to see the list of every thread using it, or try use the search bar for something else not listed.
Yes, yes, I know; that's what I did, but to make an example, if I go there and just click the 3DCG tag, it shows 48 pages, the first one has only 5 results non of them a game, and below there's a link saying "Show ignored content".

The problem is, I only want to search for games, not comics/videos/etc, and the tags a) don't differentiate and b) don't show most of the content by default, so if I search for 3DCG and trainer, both tags, by default it doesn't show any result, and if I click in "show ignored content" it only shows 12 results, including everything, games, comics, etc... I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, yes, I know; that's what I did, but to make an example, if I go there and just click the 3DCG tag, it shows 48 pages, the first one has only 5 results non of them a game...
When I click on that single tag I see over ten games on the first results page, and searching for those two tags with the tag search bar gets me a list of twelve games (just twelve games nothing else). But I've got nothing set to be ignored.

Maybe make a thread of your own about this, it does seem like something is going wrong somewhere to get such different results and a thread about it might attract someone with more technical site knowledge.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
When I click on that single tag I see over ten games on the first results page, and searching for those two tags with the tag search bar gets me a list of twelve games (just twelve games nothing else). But I've got nothing set to be ignored.

Maybe make a thread of your own about this, it does seem like something is going wrong somewhere to get such different results and a thread about it might attract someone with more technical site knowledge.
Thanks for your help; I think I've found how to do it.

Instead of using the search box, I've clicked in the "Latest updates" link and, from there, searched by tags. Good thing is you can select whether you want to filter by games, comics, etc... which is just perfect.

I'll leave this here just in case somebody else has the same question.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Locked away
City of broken dreamers
Unleashed
Savior
Being a dik
Sunshine love
Lexi
New world out there
Love of magic
Reluctant archon
Alexandra
Corrupted kingdom
Rebirth
Alison fall of apple
Call of the void
Deluca family

Reactions: padder

padder

May 5, 2018
while you are waiting your fav games update, try this Game GGGB aka GOOD GIRL GONE BAD
it's Female Lead MC, almost have any tags, except extremes tags

it's Good, GOOD, GUD
if its your first time, maybe it's more than 1 day gameplay :D
While the game has insane backing, I just can't imagine me being into female protagonists. I've never tried it, but nor have I had an urge to try playing a female. Cheers though. ^^ (Long delayed one at that!)

padder

May 5, 2018
Locked away
City of broken dreamers
Unleashed
Savior
Being a dik
Sunshine love
Lexi
New world out there
Love of magic
Reluctant archon
Alexandra
Corrupted kingdom
Rebirth
Alison fall of apple
Call of the void
Deluca family
Cheers, gonna check them out one by one. Played some of them for sure, others I might have skipped for one reason or another. Thanks for reminding me I made this post. :p