Ren'Py I need every help.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
So ı tried Daz3D and failed in it because ı don't know how to add genitals, ı don't know how to find clothes and places (home, pool). Can anyone, please tell me how to make those. ı really want to make my own game. ı looked to assets in site, download it and failed to manage them in Daz3D.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
First, you're going to want to find assets you're going to want to use. It's up to you whether you buy them or not, but since you're on a piracy website, you should know where to get them. Here, Render-State, ps-ds, ZoneGFX are a couple good ones. After downloading them, go here: [Tutorial] How to Install Content to Daz w/ w/o Install Manager | F95zone. Follow the topmost portion of the tutorial, he/she makes it pretty easy. For genitals, most would recommend Dicktator(sp?) and Golden Palace (with Pussy Wizard), and perhaps Stereo Love for the anal stuff. There's also New Gens for Victoria 8, don't know too much about them myself though.

After that, there isn't much else anyone can do for you. Watch some tutorials on YouTube. Parmy Baddam, IT Roy, Steven David, Rauko, Thundorn, and The WP Guru are the most mainstream guys in this area. Learn about lighting styles and techniques (along with camera terminology. Not required, but certainly helpful.), as those are going to be what make bad renders look decent, and good renders look great. Experience is the best tool, though. Just keep picking stuff up as you go and you'll get there eventually.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
First, you're going to want to find assets you're going to want to use. It's up to you whether you buy them or not, but since you're on a piracy website, you should know where to get them. Here, Render-State, ps-ds, ZoneGFX are a couple good ones. After downloading them, go here: [Tutorial] How to Install Content to Daz w/ w/o Install Manager | F95zone. Follow the topmost portion of the tutorial, he/she makes it pretty easy. For genitals, most would recommend Dicktator(sp?) and Golden Palace (with Pussy Wizard), and perhaps Stereo Love for the anal stuff. There's also New Gens for Victoria 8, don't know too much about them myself though.

After that, there isn't much else anyone can do for you. Watch some tutorials on YouTube. Parmy Baddam, IT Roy, Steven David, Rauko, Thundorn, and The WP Guru are the most mainstream guys in this area. Learn about lighting styles and techniques (along with camera terminology. Not required, but certainly helpful.), as those are going to be what make bad renders look decent, and good renders look great. Experience is the best tool, though. Just keep picking stuff up as you go and you'll get there eventually.
Okay ı got it, but ı couldn't find any Tutorial about genitals. Also about clothes and hairs. Which is not coming with Character's itself right?

TDoddery

Apr 28, 2020
Referring back to your post title, I'm afraid it seems yes ... you do "need every help".

But then you managed to get those gifs in your signature - really ... ?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Okay ı got it, but ı couldn't find any Tutorial about genitals. Also about clothes and hairs. Which is not coming with Character's itself right?
Before worrying about genitals, posing, or sex in Daz, you'll be a lot better off learning the basics first. Try some of the beginner tutorials out there. They show you how to apply smart content/content into the viewport, and things of the like. There's a bit more to it then clicking a figure, choosing hair and clothes, and then posing to Daz. It's takes a bit to learn, along with a bit (more like a lot) of patience.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot out there. For Dicktator, Golden Palace sets itself up pretty easily, just the read the included documentation on how to use it. Hair and clothes should preferably match the version of the Genesis figure. If you have a Genesis 3 Female, try to have the dress or top they're going to wear be clothing for Genesis 3 Females. The same goes for Genesis 8 and 8.1. You can mix them, but it doesn't always work and takes a bit more advanced fiddling to get it working/converted.

Reactions: mickydoo