Seeking I need find this artist's collection (Kambo/Healingpit/janjin192)

nhatnguyen2k

Jan 7, 2022
Please someone can share this artist collection:

Very thanks!

Reactions: dwh

masterswgger

Jun 29, 2022
Sadly, kemono isn't an option because the artist made the leap to discord and monthly expiring dropbox links that are pay to access and for some time they havent posted any to kemono

May 20, 2021
I've only found one full video before on R34 of Zoroash, but other than that this is easily the best level Kemono protection an artist had

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
No updates on E6 after another batch of previews and 3 full videos. Anyone happen to have the rest?
It's usually 3 months before animation goes public on twitter. But the last one that goes public was the Kindred one.
(Both Absol and 2 Lucaveria already passed 3 months of their previews with no news of them going public)

So we probably can only wait, since they pretty much locked their content tightly. Pretty impressive, but man I can't get more reference to use nor animations to see lol

Reactions: DagKap

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
What's the difference between Healingpit:
and Kambo:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
What's the difference between Healingpit:
and Kambo:
Both are different artist.

Janjin192/Kambo makes the concept for the characters, and draws them as cg artwork.

Healingpit collaborates with Kambo to turn his cg artwork to animation. (he does the rigging in live2d, animates them, and does the sfx.)
Healingpit also does artwork on their own.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
For anyone trying to find Kambo's animations you've got a short time before they replace the links, they're all currently on this dropbox. Freedom at last.

vrnimmi

May 19, 2023
For anyone trying to find Kambo's animations you've got a short time before they replace the links, they're all currently on this dropbox. Freedom at last.
what about their regular arts? also this should probably be re-uploaded rather than posting an actual link from them