Collection Video Healingpit collection [2024-04-12] [Healingpit]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
healingpit.gif

Overview:
Healingpit is a Korean 2D artist who makes medium-length animations of original characters.
His animations are made from stills by another Korean artist named Kambo. They focuse on furry.​

Updated: 2024-04-12
Artist: Healingpit -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: various, between 1080p and 4K
Length: 20 animations (12m46)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Download: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

vlcsnap-00001.jpg vlcsnap-00002.jpg vlcsnap-00003.jpg vlcsnap-00004.jpg vlcsnap-00005.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Need help identifying the characters.

Also, if someone has Kambo please send

Dec 30, 2017
Need help identifying the characters.

Also, if someone has Kambo please send
hey just curious why you ask for character identity. is there somekind hidden tag in f95 or something?

Edit : oh nevermind i see your other upload it seems you put it on description. thanks for all the upload btw

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Waiting for the guy that will post the extremely funny and totally not overused vaporeon copypasta (also i think that's a lucario on one of the gifs? in any case there are pokemon for sure, no clue about the others)

Dec 30, 2017
Waiting for the guy that will post the extremely funny and totally not overused vaporeon copypasta (also i think that's a lucario on one of the gifs? in any case there are pokemon for sure, no clue about the others)
I Got you fam

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more

You're welcome

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
hey just curious why you ask for character identity. is there somekind hidden tag in f95 or something?

Edit : oh nevermind i see your other upload it seems you put it on description. thanks for all the upload btw
Nah, it's just a bit difficult to distinguish which created the art when it comes to their stills without checking the source. Since their techniques are pretty similar, even their shading process.

The only thing you can be sure about for their still artwork is, if it's cg artwork (artwork with alts)... It's probably Kambo's work. Since Healingpit only does the animation process and only draws a single still.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Some animations here is also from other artist that healingpit animated (likely commissioned), apart from Kambo which they are collaborating with.

Like for gudl/gudlmok99 (white snake, pink catgil, skyrim dragon, chabette/black dragongirl)
https://f95zone.to/threads/gudl-collection-2023-06-19.164311/

The Vaporeon and Glaceon is Rikose's work.
The kissing one is from Chaocoga
Edit: And the blue haired furry girl is from Akanehanagoi (I mistook it for Rikose's)

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Some animations here is also from other artist that healingpit animated (likely commissioned), apart from Kambo which they are collaborating with.

Like for gudl/gudlmok99 (white snake, pink catgil, skyrim dragon, chabette/black dragongirl)
https://f95zone.to/threads/gudl-collection-2023-06-19.164311/

The Vaporeon and Glaceon is Rikose's work.
The kissing one is from Chaocoga
Edit: And the blue haired furry girl is from Akanehanagoi (I mistook it for Rikose's)
so the characters are OCs?

ucantseeme3d

Jan 7, 2021
rendrend kamikazenojihadist
Ditto is actually the best choice. That one comic from ShadMan made me change my mind about what pokemon I would choose. Ditto can transform into basically any pokemon, and it has been shown to be able to transform into any human too. Unlimited variety, you just can't lose, you'd never get bored.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpartanWulfe