I need help bypassing patreon login auth

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
So as you can imagine i cannot bypass a games patreon login auth.
Ive seen other games have a work around but for (link below) i was unable to find any workaround/crack.
https://f95zone.to/threads/naughty-sandbox-2021-05-31-naughty-sandbox.48932/

The game is called Naughty Sandbox 2

Here is everything i know about the game itself (not much really). It is an unreal based game probably 4, it has a free version with censorship that comes with all the other tiers. Im guessing that all the files are present in the game itself at that point but just needs to be linked with a patreon/subscribestar account to unlock the rest. So, finding a way to get rid of the log in screen id imagine would do the trick. Thats all i know atm.

Please let me know if i have posted this thread in the wrong place.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So, finding a way to get rid of the log in screen id imagine would do the trick. Thats all i know atm.
Well, theoretically speaking it's easy. Disassemble the game code, find where it trigger the log-in in order to unable the full version of the game, then make a patch that will overwrite this part. But obviously, practically speaking, it obviously need a lot of knowledge.

Reactions: OMFGKYLE

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
Well, theoretically speaking it's easy. Disassemble the game code, find where it trigger the log-in in order to unable the full version of the game, then make a patch that will overwrite this part. But obviously, practically speaking, it obviously need a lot of knowledge.

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
Welp, that means im probably not gonna get anywhere since im not coding savvy at all. But i do appreciate the advice! I suppose I should wait until someone else takes a stab at it then.

Although if you can recommend a way to learn how to go about cracking games and stuff, I wouldn't mind trying to learn for myself.