Identify I need help finding a game

NoName400

Mar 4, 2023
So I remember that the MC is a man who is in a relationship with an other girl. Than a friend (ore the sister) of your girlfriend moves into your house and you start getting attracted to her and start cheating on your girlfriend. At some point you speak openly with your girlfriend about it and she is fine with it. I also remember that you go on a vacation with your girlfriend and the girl that moved in. The girl that moved in also starts at some point to sleep in your bed because she won’t sleep alone. Your girlfriend has black hair in big boobs and the girl that moved in has sweet tiny boobs. I hope someone can help me find the game I looking for it for weeks but can’t find it. Thank you verry much

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
So I remember that the MC is a man who is in a relationship with an other girl. Than a friend (ore the sister) of your girlfriend moves into your house and you start getting attracted to her and start cheating on your girlfriend. At some point you speak openly with your girlfriend about it and she is fine with it. I also remember that you go on a vacation with your girlfriend and the girl that moved in. The girl that moved in also starts at some point to sleep in your bed because she won’t sleep alone. Your girlfriend has black hair in big boobs and the girl that moved in has sweet tiny boobs. I hope someone can help me find the game I looking for it for weeks but can’t find it. Thank you verry much
Sounds interesting, was it 3d or 2d