Identify I need some help finding 2 games

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
I played these games quite long ago and I would like to try them again but I cannot find them nor remember their names.

- Game 1: MC has a father who is the principal of a school, but something happens, his father dies and the school belongs to someone else. A few years later, MC moves into his stepfather's house, where his mother lives, and begins planning revenge.

- Game 2: MC has a father and an aunt who died in an accident (I'm not sure about the father). MC lives a normal life with his mother and his sister but then one day MC accidentally finds a secret bunker and is transported to the past, where he met his aunt and mother when they were young.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The first game is correct but sadly the second game is not.
But thank you. I really appreciate your help.
In part three MC travels back in time and fucks his mom and aunt as teens. Later he fucks his grandmother and becomes the father of his mother and his own grandfather.

Does it sound familiar?

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
Not
In part three MC travels back in time and fucks his mom and aunt as teens. Later he fucks his grandmother and becomes the father of his mother and his own grandfather.

Does it sound familiar?
Not really. All I remember is that when the MC went back in time, his foot got stuck in the rock. I don't remember if the MC and his aunt had sex but he tried to change the fact that his aunt died in the accident. He then returns to the secret bunker and returns to the present with the help of a mysterious person.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not

Not really. All I remember is that when I went back in time, MC's foot got stuck in the rock. I don't remember if the MC and his aunt had sex but he tried to change the fact that his aunt died in the accident. He then returns to the secret bunker and returns to the present with the help of a mysterious person.
Sorry mate, can't help you with the second game.

Reactions: IGaming