HTML I need some help with my game. Russian to English

Uzarguy

Jun 14, 2019
Hello everybody.

I am developing text adventure roguelike game. I have a lot of ideas and stories that i would like to tell You. But there is one problem. My english is very bad, so i need help with translating my game from russian to english.

To make it clear what is going on, I will try to tell you very briefly what happens in this game.

Player can create his own female character with any name he want. But not only humans live in this world. There are demons, angels, vampires, elfs and cathumans. I know that the set of races is banal. But there is some lore over there. Thousands years ago there was big War between humans and cathumans. So it is written in the history books of this world. Actually it was a natural genocide. Cathumans would have been completely destroyed if the gods had not intervened, and had not opened the gates of hell and heaven. Hellish armies had to stop people, burning down towns and villages on their way, and the angelic fraternity had to preserve the balance of nature and life after this carnage. After everything settled down, the angels and demons could not go back home, because the gates could be opened only once in 10,000 years. Therefore, they remained to live in this world, fully adapting to the local laws of life and nature.

Game starts 5000 later of this War. All races live in harmony and together. There are several countries and kingdoms with big futuristic cities and small villages and towns. There is peace everywhere.

Protagonist is young girl who just graduated from school. She lives with her parents and sister in the biggest city of this world. Who she will be in this world depends only on her and player. She may be waitress, scientist, adventure or someone else. She may live in city with bring life, or she may go on an adventure and reveal a bunch of secrets of the world. Or she just can be a whore :) It all depends only on Player.

There will be many random events, and some quests may be activated only in right Time and right place. Or it May be activated also ramdomly.

You can customise your character. You can choose race, hair, eyes, size of breasts, oratory, intelligence, attractiveness. The results of many events and dialogs depend on these parameters. Of course the game is absolutely non-lonear.

At this moment i have fully working daytime system, pregnancy system, customization system with some draft arts for it. Almost fully ended home location with events in it. Also there is alpha version of centre of the city, and i have started first story line and location.

All i need is help with translating all of this to english. There is some job allready.

Have a nice day, friends, and sorry for my english.

Last edited:

Uzarguy

Jun 14, 2019
+1
Question, what game is this?
Is there a link to it? Checking it out would be nice.
This is my game what i am developing right now. I can compile it, but there is no sexual content yet. Only customization of character and one scene with masturbation in bathroom without arts yet. And it is all in russian language of course. So i need help to translate it to english :)

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Troller have come at the scene he shall bless you with a gift