[R>Programmer] Paid I need someone to look at my RPGMAKER MV project and help me to fix what I did bad

BitaWT

Jan 19, 2018
Project: Living with Tsunade, fix constant crashing problems

Looking for:

- Someone who knows a lot about RPGMAKER MV

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- One off project.

Job Description:

- You need to review the project and show me what the problem was and give me some tips on how to avoid it in the future, or the right way to do what I want to do.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. (Bitawastaken)

Additional comments:

Here are some details that might help to understand the problem. If you think the problem is simple to solve, please contact me on discord and let's talk.

1. The game crashes (and laggin) when moving a lot between maps or entering new events randomly. In my experience, it happened several times in 30 min of gameplay.

2. The size of each image shown in events is approximately 1 mb+.
I suspect that the problem is that the images (parallax and events) overload the game until it ends up closing, since I have not put any plugin or function to release the images that are NOT being used outside of events.

3. I use a plugin to load ALL images (map and event images) at the start of the game. If I don't do this, the images don't load properly during gameplay or animated events.

4. I have created a system manually so that there are different times in the game (morning, afternoon, evening, night and late night) which is an event that is copied and pasted in each map that is activated in parallel mode.

5. The game has animations (show picture, wait, delete, loop), which is also linked to another event in the same map so that there are dialogs during the animation. I made a copy and paste for the half events of this type, although I think some of them have subtle changes, the general idea is the same.

6. The images are 1355x720 resolution, the game too.

7. There are many files that are not used (maps, characters, pictures, audios, plugins, etc). I have not removed them since I did it before and the game did not run.

8. There are some plugins that I want to change, for example, those of moghunter, they will not be in the near future, for X reasons I still can't do it. I am clarifying this just in case it is something relevant

9. The game uses a parallax plugin for the maps.

Last edited: