Seeking I need to find impregnate game s

vane123

May 14, 2019
I tried games like Love and sex: Second Base, Haramase Sim, Violated Heroine, ... can you recommend me some new games that have impregnation mechanic? I tried Summertime Saga, Vitamin Quest, ... If the game has repeatable impregnation, that would be great. Thanks all.
P/s: If those games have birth scenes, that would be the best.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Maybe you'll like Vae Victis, it has repeatable impregnation scenes but no birth scenes unless I missed those.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I can recommend My New Family
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-family-v0-21-killer7.35957/

MC is a young man moving in with his mother who "abandoned" him as young child.
You meet your 2 half sisters were one is a rwal catgirl with real cat eyes, ears and a tail and you learn the story why your mother abandoned you.
You can (but don't have to) get in a relation with every family member including your mother, grsndmother, your 3 half sisters (the third will appear later in the story), your aunt and cousin and also friends of your sisters / cousin. The girls are happy to share you.
On the current release you can impregnate at least every family member. I don't know if you can impregnate the other girls, but I think it will be possible in the next releases.
The game is still in development but has hours of exciting story already and nice graphics.

I don't know if there will be birth scenes in future releases, by now the girls are just got pregnant

Reactions: Sativa-29