Ren'Py I really have no idea what will please the audience can someone help me please.. Thank You

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only advice i could give is make a game how you want it and let us players , play it and give you feed back on what we think ..... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordMerek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no game that will please everyone.

You basically have 2 choices, you can make the game you want to make and have fun doing or you can try and chase some money and make generic incest game #398544388.

If your game starts off with someone coming home after 5 or so years away, dead dad and a mother with 2 daughters then you have the formula to make the next sub par incest game that will still bring in players because some people around here have standards so low that anything with incest in will do *inhale*.

Aside from that we all want different things and you will never be able to please us all.

I like female protag, lesbian themed romance games. Others prefer male protag. Then you have those that prefer to be the more manly man while others like to be more ... reseved. Then you have those that only want to MC to ever have sex and those that want the girls and boys to fuck absolutely everything. You also have those that want all the women to themselves and those that want to be cucked. They want women to be okay with them sleeping around while others want their main girl to get off sexually at them sleeping with others.

If you can make a female protag that is also male while having it lesbian based bu also straight while having the most alpha MC of the beta neighbourhood who will be the only person to ever fuck the girls except for the few others guys that are going to bone them and the girls that are going to tongue fuck them. The women should only ever want the MC especially when riding another mans cock. Those women should also be okay with them sleeping around while fingering themselves at how exciting it is to be cuckquean. All the while the MC should only be the person having sex so give the players the option to close their eyes during traumatic scenes of others people fucking, wouldn't want to upset anyone.

Updates should also be monthly and we expect at least 2k renders per update with enough words to rival Pride and prejudice.

You will work all year round with the only excuse of delayed content being death .... yours specifically.

All women should also be aged between 18 and 90 with those over the age of 40 still looking like they are in their 20's. Any and all MILFS should look as young if not younger than their daughters so when the MC fucks them with his 9 inch horse cock he isn't ashamed of their granny body that looks like it had moisture cream injected straight into it's veins.

That should please at least 1 person.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hmm, as far as the setting, I'd say pick something that sounds interesting to you as a dev since you'll spend so many hours working on it, you don't want to work on something you aren't passionate about or it will likely end up being an abandoned project. A number of base story settings are kinda overdone right now, but I can just tell you what I'd personally be interested in.

* Semi realistic in terms of the characters, their personalities, etc (think City of Broken Dreamers - each character is pretty well written with unique personalities)
* I personally would love to see a game where you have to work for the sex a bit - don't get me wrong, having the girls interested in MC is good, but having to impress them or otherwise pique their interest a bit in-game is a plus. I'm just not a huge fan of every hot girl in a given setting lust after the MC for no discernible reason - it makes the game setting tough to immerse myself in.
* I don't have a lot of specific fetishes (I like a little bit of everything in terms of the scene content - vaginal, anal, girl dresses up, girl dances in sexy outfits, many different positions, etc.), but one I'd really like to see done well is a game where one of the LIs is actually the MCs sister (if she could be gorgeous like Jenny in AOA Academy that would be awesome, lol) - but a story where it's actually semi believable and not have her lusting after the MC 10 mins into the game - maybe circumstances in the story give the two characters an opportunity to be closer to each other for whatever reason, etc. and "stuff happens" and actually have it turn romantic, not just a fling, etc.

Just sharing my views for you, hope it helps and best of luck on your game. :)