PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Thanks for letting us know, but i would prefer you post in the vol. 2 thread i created a few hours ago :p

diddy666

Jul 25, 2019
View attachment 371069

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Win:
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
They updated this game in december of last game to remove the mosaic censorship. Does anyboddy have a link to that version?
It looks like the thread for vol. 1 does still have a censored version, assuming the date it got updated.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This game is pretty dark, the MC is an anti-hero in the truest sense, but in a post zombie apoc Japan. He might just be the closest thing to a savior for some. It was excellent if you can accept the protagonist and accept or even enjoy being semi-bad. It was actually both surprising and refreshing to me. Especially given the general stereotypes we see in these types of VN's. This one seems pretty short in some ways. Just at its darkest and when things really start to get interesting. It ends. I am definitely going to dive into the next one though as soon as I can get over the ending. I am also looking forward to the evolution of our MC.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
HOLY shit dude, I love this scumbag protagonist. Within five minutes he has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I despised him at first then realised I actually would probably be even worse. He was trying to help mother and daughter and had no reason at time to believe he special...though the zombies bashing at door were a big give away. That scene was actually significant when you look back because that horror and guilt was when he suppressed his emotions and become so emotionally detached (which was his way of dealing with things just as he did when he lost job, he shut down emotionally and kept busy playing games for a week straight and even then he was still very emotionally detached). Everything became coldly logical practicality even the pointless busy work keeping himself busy cleaning out way more stores of rotting perishables than he ever possibly need even though he knew the city only ever be temporary and dependent on power staying on. Though I only really picked this up in hindsight when we first switched perspectives and saw MC from her perspective. The character is bloody well written and you see the emotions are slowly coming back by end of this chapter.

Reactions: greenp and Zakkuri

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I despised him at first then realised I actually would probably be even worse. He was trying to help mother and daughter and had no reason at time to believe he special...though the zombies bashing at door were a big give away. That scene was actually significant when you look back because that horror and guilt was when he suppressed his emotions and become so emotionally detached (which was his way of dealing with things just as he did when he lost job, he shut down emotionally and kept busy playing games for a week straight and even then he was still very emotionally detached). Everything became coldly logical practicality even the pointless busy work keeping himself busy cleaning out way more stores of rotting perishables than he ever possibly need even though he knew the city only ever be temporary and dependent on power staying on. Though I only really picked this up in hindsight when we first switched perspectives and saw MC from her perspective. The character is bloody well written and you see the emotions are slowly coming back by end of this chapter.
Ehhh, I kinda disagree.

He's a strange character. I at first thought he was just a sociopath who cannot handle people unless he enters contracts with them, which he does for all three heroines, but really I think he's just someone who hates people to the point where he's just lost empathy. He's a very lawful evil protagonist.

The reason I disagree with your hypothesis is because he doesn't reference the mother and daughter once, and the narrative is mostly from his point of view, meaning he could very easily delve into a interior monologue about it whenever he wanted. He does that for many other things, after all.
There is also point in Chapter Two where he feels real guilt towards the events at the end of Chapter One, even though logically and practically what happened there was a lot tamer than what happened with the mother and child. Why? Because he failed to meet the requirements of a contract he made with Mitsuki, although it is definitely likely that he does feel some sort of love for her too.
But that scene also brings the mother and daughter scene into question. He didn't pick up on the fact that zombies don't attack him despite the huge hint, although I guess we can kinda forgive this since society has literally collapsed and he's just woken up from a several week long recovery. But even so, he still offered to take them to shelter, and failed to protect them. It was absolutely his fault. So isn't that also failing a contract? Maybe he doesn't feel that way because he was gaining nothing from taking them, meaning he was really the only one putting in any work. I dunno.

He definitely still has some basic morality. He feels as if mistreating zombies to the point of mutilating them is wrong, he doesn't like the idea of killing another human (although it seems he overcame that), and he believes that he shouldn't unnecessarily cause trouble for other people, which was established when he admonished the dead humans at the university for doing the same when they created intelligent zombies.

Nonetheless, it's pretty well written. I'm surprised how little backstory we have of the dude, we only get a little bit during Chapter One when he's watching one of the kids play and that reminds him of waiting for his grandpa. I think neglect is probably a huge factor to his character. I may replay it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinphil

neekleer

Aug 28, 2019
Despite some solid elements, Volume 1 really is fairly short no matter if you are in it for story or H-scenes, so, if you haven't started yet, I would suggest you wait for Volume 3 to be translated if you need something more than another fun take on the zombie apocalypse genre.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes