Seeking I want Games like A wife and a Mother

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I want the games which have Female MC. Who is good loving wife/gf(not a slut) but she will be corrupted by surrounding people.

I played/playing,
A wife and a mother
Anna Exciting Affection
Jessica Hard News
Good Girl gone Bad
Fragile Innocence

This game is wonderful. I have played hundreds of adult games so far. This game is one of the first 3. It is really great in every way.
This game deserves at least 2 thousand supporters
But people usually run away when they see the RPG tag
While rpgm is great for this game, it has a special harmony
When you look at the renderings in F95, you feel that it is weak, but when you play, even the renderings are quite satisfactory.

Positive points :

Satisfying
rendering
The models are all original! It is hard to find a game that does not use the same model of other games, always at least 2 of their models are repeated.
The models have a very attractive appearance, both male and female
Isabella's personality is wonderful and perfect
Both MCs are extremely attractive, especially Isabella
The story is original and very interesting
The music is very attractive and is in harmony with the gameplay
Writing is very strong, you don't get tired at all, you don't have to deal with extra long writings
The atmosphere is great
MC (Isabella) is not a boring slut, she has a very heavy and attractive personality
And many other positive points
Most importantly, this game is logical! It means that you can communicate with him, everything has a reason and the reasons are logical

Unfortunately, 99% of my friends do not know about the existence of this game at all! Even in F95, many people don't know about its existence, otherwise the number of supporters would be very high. I hope there will be good publicity for this unique game

Reactions: despaireducer

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Fragile Innocence

This game is wonderful. I have played hundreds of adult games so far. This game is one of the first 3. It is really great in every way.
This game deserves at least 2 thousand supporters
But people usually run away when they see the RPG tag
While rpgm is great for this game, it has a special harmony
When you look at the renderings in F95, you feel that it is weak, but when you play, even the renderings are quite satisfactory.

Positive points :

Satisfying
rendering
The models are all original! It is hard to find a game that does not use the same model of other games, always at least 2 of their models are repeated.
The models have a very attractive appearance, both male and female
Isabella's personality is wonderful and perfect
Both MCs are extremely attractive, especially Isabella
The story is original and very interesting
The music is very attractive and is in harmony with the gameplay
Writing is very strong, you don't get tired at all, you don't have to deal with extra long writings
The atmosphere is great
MC (Isabella) is not a boring slut, she has a very heavy and attractive personality
And many other positive points
Most importantly, this game is logical! It means that you can communicate with him, everything has a reason and the reasons are logical

Unfortunately, 99% of my friends do not know about the existence of this game at all! Even in F95, many people don't know about its existence, otherwise the number of supporters would be very high. I hope there will be good publicity for this unique game
thank you. i will check it out