RPGM - Completed - I Want To Be Born Again From My Girlfriend's Big Breasted Mom [v1.00] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

A degenerate's masterpiece.
    I don't know what cruelty this heartless world has done to the dev guy but i think he truly believe there's always a happy ending if you try enough to love, to forgive.
    Yeah, the story might sometimes insanely stupid but it's a goddamn slice of life korean drama at heart. I love the story and it's ending. Almost bring tear to my eyes
    Also, good to see you again, specific homeless ossan!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mulanpolp

The overview is wrong...
    He doesn't restart his life.
    It's more like the story of his life now with his gf and gf's mother.
    There's some trauma involved with a lot of misunderstanding.
    But he doesn't reborn, just wanted to get that out.

All in all, the story was quite good, finished it in around 1h30.
    Sometimes is fucking goofy and funny. I will recommend it if you got around 2h to spare.
    Some sex scenes are quite hot but short
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Hoi Hoi Hoi has a unique way of creating challenging yet rewarding games. I'm not a fan of their combat system games, luckily this one doesn't deal with that.

Pros:
    - 2 girls to collect scenes for
    - Actually a surprisngly good amount of scenes to collect with a gallery room
    - A couple different endings to get
    - A guide linked into the game if you get stuck
    - An actually good plot with a few twists I never saw coming

Cons:
    - Very confusing at the start of the game, may turn some people off
    - You must manage your time well

Took me a couple hours to get through it all and 100% it. Definitely one of Hoi Hoi Hoi's better works.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Troqu

If you like Hoi Hoi Hoi's previous works you will definitely like this one. The story this time is a complete roller coaster but was great in the end.

Dunno why but their distinctive style always looks great on blue haired women more than others so this game having 2 is even better.