RPGM - Completed - I Want to Have Sex with My Mom [Final] [Oroboy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lickmypeepee98

Short but sweet. If you just want a quick one and done this game will get the job done.

Only big issue is it's tagged as NTR but only has 2 optional NTR scenes. I personally don't care as i don't like NTR but figured it worth mentioning for those who do.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

N T R Q U E E N

I want to have sex with my mom is a 2D Adult game where you play a high school student who wants to..........have sex with his mom. Who would have guessed.

STORY++
    You want to fuck your mom. What else is there to say???

GAMEPLAY++
    You increase your study and lewd stats to unlock new sex scenes. You also have a basic mini-game for studying where you press the arrow keys on your keyboard in the right order. The game is very linear so you are forced to play in a specific way which i think is disappointing.

GRAPHICS++
    The mom has a decent character design. Apart from that the sex scenes are short, boring and uninteresting. The game itself looks generic even for RPG Maker graphics.

SOUNDTRACK+++
    Generic soundtrack you can find in any other RPG Maker game. Not bad just generic and forgettable.

EXTRA
    I was honestly kind of disappointed with the optional NTR in this game. There are 2 characters that want to have sex with your mom and each has a basic NTR scene and then the game just ends. The progression with your mom also feels very rushed and is not that satisfying.

REVIEW
    Not much i can say to be honest. Another generic RPG Maker game. There is really nothing interesting about this game apart from the incest tag. You can complete the game in under 1 hour but even then i would probably not recommend this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Valancia

Pretty straight forward game of this variety. Decent art, decent story, not super long, but you also don't have to wait forever for the content. Pretty good all around. There's not a whole lot else to say about it other than: if you're not interested in incest, NTR, or corruption this isn't the game for you.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

darkdepths

This game is boring with no build up whatsoever.

You instantly get into a sexual relationship and just have to raise some stats for the next sex scenes. I get it if you don't want to grind but the ways you get everything handed to you makes it even more pointless.

The sex scenes itself are unfortunately boring as well, short and with lame dialogues. There is nothing to spice it up, only the mother looks nice which is hardly enough.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Small and solid game.
    Very well translated, which is rare for these japanese RPG games.
    Art is good, story is plain.
    There is not much else to say, if you have 20 min and nothing to do consider playing this game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I would and could rate higher but the principle here is for a game... there is no game here. There was extremely likely more time and effort went into diddling around with RPGM then the art. You can "play" through this in less then a hour, less then half an hour even heck less then 20 minutes. This is pretty much a really bad doujinshi as that is what it should have been. This don't wont and would never fit into any engine as there is no point.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

Well the game is very short
    The quality of the art is good, decent. That is its most positive aspect.
    The NTR is avoidable in a very simple way, after that there are 2 scenes of NTR and the others with the protagonist.
    The price is excessive for what it offers.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Just so quick and shallow, it's unfortunate. Game will take you 10 minutes top to play through - I'm all for avoiding grind but a game this short is worthless. At least it's not a huge waste of time. Really needs more build up, more H content, and ideally animation but I could let that slide. Just seems like a lazily developed game.

Translation is great though.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

mortic90

Really short, thankfully I didn't paid 770 yen for it.
    15 minutes for 6 dollars?!
    For like 50 cent or maybe 1 dollar this would be what I expect.
    At least it's on to the point. It has NTR, but for us, who don't like that, it's optional and easily avoidable.