VN Ren'Py I want to help

malksama

Jul 24, 2022
Hello, I am one of those people who want to learn to translate Rinby games, but the different thing is that I want to translate them into Arabic
And I want to get good plans so that the dialog boxes do not appear empty or squares, as happened to me before
Secondly, when I make the game support showing the dialogue from right to left, then I try to enter the game and nothing happens no matter how long I wait
Third, will you help me until the end, no matter how foolish I am?
The target is doki doki

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
So I'm not that proficient in Ren'py but I thought I should tell you a few general pieces of info

1- The font, most JP games use a font that has support only for JP and English so you would need to find a way to insert a custom font inside your games (this isn't hard but requires tech know-how and some research)

2- Your best option is to ask the guys who do Spanish or French translation here they probably know things that most of us who just do English don't because it's not required for English

3- This is just a hunch I have but getting the games to accept a language that goes from Right to Left as opposed to left to right might need some code rework

JCCH18

Nov 9, 2021
Hello, I am one of those people who want to learn to translate Rinby games, but the different thing is that I want to translate them into Arabic
And I want to get good plans so that the dialog boxes do not appear empty or squares, as happened to me before
Secondly, when I make the game support showing the dialogue from right to left, then I try to enter the game and nothing happens no matter how long I wait
Third, will you help me until the end, no matter how foolish I am?
The target is doki doki
I have some examples, although they are from Mtl.