[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] [S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] I WANT TO MAKE H-game sidescroller game [English/French] like Happy heart panic, Parasite in city, Texas in Trouble.

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
I am currently alone on the project. and I'm looking for fans with whom we could cooperate and build the game.
for the code ChatGPT can help us. for pixel art I'm a beginner but with Dall-e there is a way to create pixel-level bases and we will modify the rest. for entertainment we will do the same.
I manage to create scenarios and levels and puzzles.
that's why I'm looking for people with whom we could move forward
the project :
Sidescroller 2D (like parasite in city, happy heart panic, texas in trouble)
with basic fight : Light, heavy, stamina.
the enemies feed on our sperm.
the game must be live service and touch maximum fetishism
- Giantess
- furry
- fart zone
- pee, scat
- futa
- trap
etc...
each fetish will have a small level with 3 enemies.
I want the fight to happen in several steps :
A : the player hits and kills the enemy
B : the enemy strikes and diminishes our stamina
the enemy has 4 types of attacks: basic, stun, sexy pose (which sucks our stamina if we are too close because it's sexy) and a grab
STUN : if the player is stun he will have to reproduce the direction of the arrows with his keyboard to get out of stun
GRAB :
If the player gets caught then the sexiest part begins!
The enemy begins with step 1: to destabilize or immobilize the player.
2: if the player cannot reproduce the arrow pattern quickly enough then the enemy continues and climbs on him doing something good (depending on the fetish).
If the player cannot solve the arrows then comes step 3:
the sex scene !
The player will lose life. and clicking on the arrows will use stamina. he will have to act quickly but also be careful to manage his stamina well
the stamina rises by not moving or not touching the arrows of the keyboard during sex.
The player dies if it is a dangerous fetish or if it has 0 HP.
the player can be poisoned by farting and coughing, which can make him cough.
it can be pregnant with insects and give birth to enemies which if we don't get up quickly, will fuck us.
for the fan page yes if we can do a little demo with the classic animations with 1 or 2 test enemies. so yes we can create a small community.
the most important thing is to do it for pleasure and to enjoy it.

can be Unreal engine or GODOT. it all depends on who feels better with which engine
View attachment DALL·E 2024-04-05 14.50.55 - Imagine a sprite for a video game character_ a female humanoid f...webp

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
the character is in his room and has sexual nightmares. the character dreams that his neighborhood is invaded.
Every time the player dies he wakes up in his room. and access to improvements in your furniture and personalization in your wardrobe.
to finish the game you need the king of dreams for example. which will allow the players to escape from the world of dreams and have a beautiful dream :)

celmax

Oct 3, 2019
Hey, your project "looks" pretty simple and seems interesting for a good start, personally I develop on Unreal Engine so I fit into your request, pass on discord if the heart tells you: celmax

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zozo971