• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool RPGM I was trying to translate a japanese game but im having problems with the text fiting on the text boxes

Rawrledino

Jun 30, 2022
I was trying to translate the demo of magician kiro and futanari elf 3, for this i was using translator++ but im having issius with the text fiting on the boxes, so i would like to ask if any one could help me solving this problem.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
When you choose "inject / apply translation", one of the options in the dialog that opens is "Word Wrap by Tags". You need to configure this to get translator++ to wrap long lines of text to new lines.

For RPGM games, you'll typically need to configure two word wrap settings, one for text with a face picture, and one for text on its own. The "maximum length" values (i.e., how wide can the text be without going off screen) you'll have to play around with to find the right number, since it will depend on how exactly the game is configured.

Reactions: Rawrledino