VN Ren'Py I Will Penetrate [Chapter1] [xObitual]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nice title. Short and straight to the point. I'll definitely be playing to help the MC succeed in fulfilling the game's name.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
nice game dev ovusasly you arnt well versed on sex

Sex - two people actively participating in sex ( penetration )
and both get orgasms

Oral sex - only one makes the other to give orgasm to them . ( example : if a girl only gives blowjob til he ejaculates., as boy is stationary without involving in sex )

Dev i Hope you understood Now

Last edited:

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Be sure to check the Preferences before starting and turn on all Skip options. Otherwise, you won't be able to skip any text and you'll have to bash enter+space to plow through the text.

Only after introducing some 6 forgettable girls (seriously, it's long black hair, green hair, pink hair, short black hair, brown hair, short blue hair, short black hair 2), a catgirl shows up and finally there's some h-action. One blowjob. Soon afterwards, the chapter ends and you get a preview of chapter 2. You also come across a dumb bitch and a cursed pussy, attached below.

I personally can't tell if it's AI or not. One thing that's kinda weird to my tastes is that there's very little emotional expression on the girls' faces. Eyes have some difference, but the tiny mouths hardly ever change.

As is, hardly worth the time, I sure as hell couldn't even bother to read shit. Wait until there's 3 chapters at least before giving this one a go.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes