VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - I Wish [v1.9] [30avenger30]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Odyssey126

This games needs a walkthrough or cheat mod or gallery mod, something! so far so good, great game. i dont mind the size of the game,"i wish" i could cheat or look up the gallery to see all the scenes that i'm losing
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

A game well worth playing. It's a great story. And from beginning to end, I can feel the author's enthusiasm and serious attitude towards creation.
    Kayley this girl design is very good is the highlight of the game.
    There are two obvious problems with this game, but given the indie producer's reasons, it's understandable.
    One:In sex animation, there are problems with the physical structure of the characters.This problem has been improved with the update of the game, and each version has been improved.
    Two:Built-in mini-games are bad and pointless, I recommend the author to stop making mini-games.
    In 2020 I played the game without a lot of excitement, but now in 2023 I have to say, it's awesome. The first few chapters are rough, but the rest is really good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

blademaster89

Who knew that a few coins and a wishing well can lead to a unique storyline that is thankfully interesting as well. At the time of writing this review I've finished the game version 1.81, played it from the start and enjoyed it immensely.

Here is an in-depth review of what I've liked/disliked about the game.

Plot: I certainly liked it, no grind, no cock-blocks and definitely re-playable if you are interested in the NTR path of the game. I like my MC to have some competition in wooing the LI(s) of the games I play and this game did exactly that.
    Having said that, the story as is can also play as a seed to a more in-depth sequel(s) where we get to understand the rushed sections about the company and Tina being somewhat of a commando.
    Lots of potential in this game and I hope the developer all the best to bring his art((s) out to fruition every time.
    Animations: Fantastic, The dance sequence is unique and interesting which gives a surprise distraction from the stills that we get to see most of the time. Kudos to the dev. here.
    Humour: I don't know if this can be a category by itself but yeah I found moments where the game was humorous to me, intended or not, and if it was not then it is even better! xD
    Background: it is basic yet does the job but given the animations, I hope the dev. unleash his/her full potential here. Apart from that, no complaints, if there were any to begin with.

Well, not dragging this review (if you can even call it that lol) more. I hope we get to see this project come to its climax and hope the dev. brings more of his creations for us in future.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

Review of v1.7

Renders 2/5
    Anim 1/5
    Story 2/5
    Characters 1/5

Very shallow characters-
    Need to improve alot on graphics, many weird expresions and funny faces...-
    The story it self might be different in a way, but doesnt have the silk touch of a pro wrighter-

It sure have lot of room for improvement,
    ill check again on the following months if anything changed.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mattamere

Great animations! The game seems to be going in a decent direction. Things should start to go up more and more as time goes. Hayley is certainly one of my favorites, and I hope to support you when I get to my next job! Thank you for the great content and putting so much time into your content. I'm honestly amazed you're not getting more support! The Animation are great, and I love the NTR content. You do better content then "A Struggle with Sin" but he does do a uniquely different type of content of course. Thanks again!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

G4bris

Review of v1.6

Renders/graphics (5/3): Renders are okay, but the environment is pretty ugly
    Animations (5/2,5): Rough and unnatural, below average
    Story (5/3): Basic concept is good, but because of the characters it feels silly
    Characters / conversations (5/2): Undeveloped, everyone feels like an idiot and the conversations are utterly stupid.

Overall (5/2): The basic concept isn't bad, but the implementation, ugly assets, undeveloped and overly stupid characters ruins it.
    With the improvement of the environment and animations, adding some deepness to the characters, some meaningful conversations, this game could still be good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

loters

Review of v1.3

Plot:

The plot is interesting and original.. i like it!

Renders and animations:

Renders are very good.
    It has animations too and are really good. Hope that since Dev likes to put more difficult and longer animations like the one on the beach, he want to try it also on other scenes of teasing or sex related.

Characters:

The characters are good and good looking.
    Something that surprised me was how well the models of the transformed characters fitted with the original ones :p.

Gameplay:

I like that every one of them can be romanced by MC or leave it for others. I hope in the future we can get some group action.
    Also Dev will have to be aware of the routes, because right now even if you avoid girls to get with other guys decisions stays the same, meaning that decisions are only to watch a certain scene but is not remembered. In the future it´s ok to if you can make a girl open to other guys but giving differences between paths (Is not the same because if she is already open to it she will have no problems fucking other people but if she is only close to you because of your long friendship and your previous decisions getting her even more close, doesn´t make sense that if it´s another guy and not you who talks to her for some minutes she will end in bed with him).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion:

I thing it ´s a good game wit a great potential. Keep up the good work, 30avenger30!

There is a little thing:
    Still remains the advise after Kayley´s cam show if trying her to stop flashing that tells you to wait for 1.1 update, despite the game shows a lot of content after this.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

m0us3r

[v1.2.1]

The protagonist is not really male, so it doesn't create that level of immersion for me as if that was a male protagonist. Likewise, the situation of living in a foster family was not usual for me, so it was not easy to relate to.

The models can be considered kinda cute, but again not completely attractive; the situations not so engaging. For instance, the sex scene with J had no buildup and was not so special. (Neither was shopping).

So maybe for someone else it's a great game, there is some creativity, sense of humor and decent renders, it's just not for me.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

shotzpro

Contra:

I didn't like the premise in the park with the wishes, if I skipped that part and started with him as a man and put the child as a pure woman who never did anything, the game would be the same.
    One or the other looks like a robot

Pro:

But on the other side, poker night was a great idea and the renderings are good, animation 10/10 the characters are beautiful, the breasts are incredibly beautiful

The concept of ntr was wrong because he is not with any woman yet but can be changed.

A mistake here and there, but the game is good for the beginning and has the potential to get better. 4/5 stars
  10. 5.00 star(s)

VN..reader

wow, just wow.. this blew me away... so much i did not expect. hot chick... sure. switcher-oo.. okay, mystic event, hey why not! the setting of a Big foster family .. of teens... a little different. contradiction of character statements, hey people change. hot chick get Hotter... oh yah. secret agency hot on the chase... whoa .. didn't see that coming. Landlady with secrets... hmmm. characters that get you involve in , (hmm, maybe just my frame of mind). i REALLY want this to continue and super human pace... i am vested.
    (no money was involved in the writing of this review.... yet) sorry dev i be broke. but i love this work