Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
After a grueling journey through the desert, you've finally reached it: a dungeon rumored to defeat even the strongest of adventurers. Will you win glory and riches, cementing your reputation as the greatest sorceress alive - or will you find something even more valuable within?

Iacta Est is a turn-based strategy visual novel about relationships, curses, and hot monster people. It features a variety of lewd scenes with various anthro characters, including straight and gay sex, threesomes, knotting, and magic play.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-10-15
Release Date: 2023-09-04
Developer: Zoquete - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

ss1.jpg ss3.jpg ss5.jpg ss6.jpg

Last edited:

ellelle

Jan 16, 2021

Spend two seconds googling some history next time, it was under Roman rule for several centuries.
Yes, exactly! No one can complain when we call this game: Afkandé anerrhíphthō iacta est ramiyy avêtiye adzi atılır është hedhur is thrown. The title shouldn't be in coptic or ancient egyptian, no, but in the language of those that have occupied the place. Because, it immediately reminds you of Egypt, doesn't it? (And who cares if the title is grammatically correct. I mean, it's not like anyone knows latin or any of these languages, am I right?)

If you want to feel immersed into Ancient Egypt, you shouldn't think of egyptian things, no, but of its conquerors' culture. Imagine yourself as a zoroastrian albanian-speaking caucasian slave-soldier in a toga eating some fish and chips. Really brings you that egypt-feel, no? If you don't think so, you're just historically illiterate.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The official saying is 'Alea iacta est', which translates to 'The die is cast'. Guess they didn't want to be too on the nose with the title.

Edit: Never mind lmao. I just saw that your character's name is Alea...

Last edited:
Reactions: RvdDragoon

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yes, exactly! No one can complain when we call this game: Afkandé anerrhíphthō iacta est ramiyy avêtiye adzi atılır është hedhur is thrown. The title shouldn't be in coptic or ancient egyptian, no, but in the language of those that have occupied the place. Because, it immediately reminds you of Egypt, doesn't it? (And who cares if the title is grammatically correct. I mean, it's not like anyone knows latin or any of these languages, am I right?)

If you want to feel immersed into Ancient Egypt, you shouldn't think of egyptian things, no, but of its conquerors' culture. Imagine yourself as a zoroastrian albanian-speaking caucasian slave-soldier in a toga eating some fish and chips. Really brings you that egypt-feel, no? If you don't think so, you're just historically illiterate.
I think you missed your train, buddy.
Twitter is the next stop.

Aug 28, 2018

Spend two seconds googling some history next time, it was under Roman rule for several centuries.
It's a joke dude, I know rome conquered egypt

(technically it's still a bit anachronistic as alea iacta est is attributed to caesar and rome didn't conquer egypt until a decade after his death, but that's just splitting hairs)

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
This is a rare level of quality. The characters are fun and their designs aren't just appealing but actually play a part in their sex scenes too, the gameplay is interesting with a decent learning curve. The MC is just the right amount of slutty and bitchy for my tastes. The only disappointing part of the game is that it is over. It has a satisfying ending, but I could definitely see playing this for longer against more difficult opponents.

I'll be buying this on Itch.io and I encourage others to do the same. This level of quality should be rewarded.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zoquete
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes