Unreal Engine - Completed - Ice And Fire Of Maiden [Final] [Wijat Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

3D fighting side scroller with nice looking models and animations.

However gameplay is chaotic and fighting mechanics terrible.

You will probably max all skills pretty soon (playing few maps is enough) and then end up in gallery mode since repeatable gameplay quickly gets boring.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

okay so this has good graphics and...it works. (except when the tutorial tells you to press J to attack and it was actually H because you cannot kick while crouched.)

that is about where the enjoyment ended. took me some time to even figure out how to heal (have sex which you need to unlock or press U to use a healing item if available)

i started out so weak (like 1 damage to enemies that have something over 200 life) and again i had to figure out what button it was to get to the upgrade screen (T)

the story and characters? well...there's a bunch of girls with no personality,speech or purpose. I've no idea why I'm going though this boring looking stages

when it comes to the actual sex, it would be great if there was...camera controls. cannot change angle,distance or anything to enjoy it more...just stuck at the same static screen. (i could be wrong on this. i didn't feel like trying more keys to figure out stuff)

-
    in he end i'm not sure what the goal was with this was , it wasn't fun,there was no motivation to play for gameplay or sex,all controls weren't explained which led to unnecessary issues
    while i'm generally not a fan of side scrolling experiences,this is among the worst i've played.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

Wow, really Wow. this is a funny jump and run for play . perfect on toliet, airport, train or afternoon. good made, nice grafics and really funny

With the Tutorial its easy to understand. i really love it. the AI is not sooo smart at all. but hey so what?

Animation are smooth but an camera Angle to change would be nice. You char you can change after you set points for . even for talents you can choose point.

Gamplay is simple and motivation is high to set all points and maybe to cheat your life haha, but its not a need. its not too difficult and not too easy. nice balance. if the enemy hits you, you fly away hahaha so cool.

Grafics are simple, you cannot go wrong trough the level.

At the End, potential is used and deserves 5 stars. i love it