Unreal Engine Completed Ice And Fire Of Maiden [Final] [Wijat Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
You are right I found the save file but which save editor I use can you give me a link to a different save editor? because RPGM save editor doesn't work.

this site do a all thing man
if not work u can edit by use notepad+++ (if a file not save .rpg)

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
I was expecting it to be a grindfest but cleared the shop in like 20 minutes. Just max out your attack to +10, get the fast attack upgrade, then max out coin and money gain. You'll be getting like 800 coins per girl/chest.

I mean the gameplay was alright I guess? The gallery is neat though, gives you everything the game itself was lacking: free camera control and full player and enemy customization.

If the dev added more H scenes this would have been great, but releasing an H-game with like 5 H-scenes is pretty lazy.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Game is meh, and the animations could've been better to be honest. But a lesbian only game is my cup of tea.

Wijat

Jul 4, 2019
Do you believe I'm the developer of this game?

It is fine, the game already releases almost one year. I have got what I want. Good to know you guys play it fun.
Have fun, people! If you like the "Ice and Fire of Maiden", support me with buy game. .
ED3AI4WVAAUh7dB.jpg

I working on my next game, come to my Discord to talk about what are you want, come in!

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Do you believe I'm the developer of this game?

It is fine, the game already releases almost one year. I have got what I want. Good to know you guys play it fun.
Have fun, people! If you like the "Ice and Fire of Maiden", support me with buy game. .
View attachment 402684

I working on my next game, come to my Discord to talk about what are you want, come in!

Now, add a lesbian rape orgy and you got a deal......

Feb 21, 2018
All controls for the game

ASD=movement
H=punch
J=kick
K=sex (when enemy is down,also note this restores life)
Q=choose sex skill once unlocked
T=skill unlock menu
U=use item
I/Y=switch item
R=edit character appearance (once you have unlocked them)
TAB=stats/info

Sex controls
H=sex
J=cum
K=stop (if want can start sex again if quick enough)

Reactions: Cofman

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
any chance of controller support ? seriously jumping when suffering from tennis elbow and using a keyboard is painful to say the least

frozenjack

Dec 8, 2019
This is a fine game. Hard beginning, but after a bit, it snowballed into your favor. I hate the ice item. Killed myself numerous times from misaiming or using it on accident. It's a bit annoying to knock down an enemy to initiate the sex skills, only to hit it back into standing position because I was mashing button. Also, does the sex skills deal damage to enemy, or I'm not seeing it?

There's a way to infinite lock an enemy to death while avoiding damage. If the dev ask, I'll answer.

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
I have the same problem... the massage just says fatal error. Has it something to do with the Locale setting?
OK, I found the solution, run UE4PrereqSetup.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\IceAndFireOfMaiden\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us. At first, it wasn't running so I wanted to cancel it, then I clicked on 'no' and it was fine.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
The download links are all down... i tried all download server but not working... the NOPY one i can download for like 10% and then it close my connection and can't download anymore...

Reactions: LUVBLAZE

LUVBLAZE

Oct 24, 2019
The download links are all down... i tried all download server but not working... the NOPY one i can download for like 10% and then it close my connection and can't download anymore...
same question,dude...that’s sadness

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Forget about it if it's down, not worth to try anyway
The control and gameplay is clunky.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes