Wolf RPG None ICHIKORO!!! (Original Version) [v0.3.0] [RimeTheVixen]

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
2543676_RimeTheVixen_ichikoro_omote.png

Overview:
ICHIKORO!!! is a game that combines numerous amounts of fetishes into one RPG game. Play as a machoistic protagonist, alongside allies you encounter along the way, to overcome the monsters that comes in their way.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-24
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Rime-The-Vixen - - (deleted) -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: Japanese (very limited English)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
ICHIKORO!!!:

Win:

fake aruma 33.png feronoa4.png plantain aruma 20.png aria 8.png quentellia met 22.png aruma force.png aku ochi vb 23.png midas 07.png roza fart5.png

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Note 1: I'm unsure whether this is completed or abandoned, but it seems complete enough for a full reboot/remake for Rime.

Note 2: I converted the OG files into winrar, reducing bite size. I don't know whether this reduction is good or not.

Also, if there's anyone who can make an english translation patch, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

LemonScented

Jul 3, 2020
Lmao what incredible timing. I haven't thought about this game for like 2 years, find out it's gone from like everywhere, and then find out literally a day ago someone uploaded the file again. Thank you so much!

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
There's going to be a reboot of the game in the making. This is the game that the developer is going to remake.
Thanks for the reply, but can you plz share a save file cause this game its really hard I would appreciate it if you shared it.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but can you plz share a save file cause this game its really hard I would appreciate it if you shared it.
I think I left the save files in the upload already. But I recommend starting the game if you want all the scenes to play out. Or to understand what button does what, since I don't speak Japanese enough to make a whole list of what skill does what.

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
I think I left the save files in the upload already. But I recommend starting the game if you want all the scenes to play out. Or to understand what button does what, since I don't speak Japanese enough to make a whole list of what skill does what.
its okay share the save file. because im stuck in the castle and i think i've got a bug when i lose to different enemy, it keep repeating the same scene by that i mean the Lava BJ. so i just want a diffrent save so i can see the other scenes.

Aug 12, 2022
God I remember this game. First discovered and played it during a trip in Europe. Good times. It's a shame that it got deleted from Gamejolt, but using the power of WebArchive, I was able to download it.

Actually thinking about translating this game but my translation skills are awful.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
God I remember this game. First discovered and played it during a trip in Europe. Good times. It's a shame that it got deleted from Gamejolt, but using the power of WebArchive, I was able to download it.

Actually thinking about translating this game but my translation skills are awful.
It's Japanese to English. And you still have to convert that in the game.

I wonder if you know anyone that knows Jap-Eng and at least can translate the move sets, as that's mostly what stops me from advancing further.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's Japanese to English. And you still have to convert that in the game.

I wonder if you know anyone that knows Jap-Eng and at least can translate the move sets, as that's mostly what stops me from advancing further.
use Mtools to auto-translate the game, takes like 3 minutes it makes the game so much easier

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
use Mtools to auto-translate the game, takes like 3 minutes it makes the game so much easier
Try translating the game. Once you test-play the functions (such as save transfers), try asking one of the upload team to publish the game.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Huh, I knew this game and its fetishes looked similar, it's the same guy that made Escape from Paradise! I haven't thought about that game for a good while now, I figured it was dead or something, but nope lol :/

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Huh, I knew this game and its fetishes looked similar, it's the same guy that made Escape from Paradise! I haven't thought about that game for a good while now, I figured it was dead or something, but nope lol :/
This game actually precedes EFP. Consider this his magnum opus for all the fetish that came after.