Fan Art ICSTOR's games Fan - Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bluehill84

Jul 16, 2017
This is a dedicated thread for ICSTOR's games fan-art and sharing the assets used in the game to create said fan-art.
Feel free to leave your own work below.
@Karabinek amazing work. Thanks for highlighting the characters from the previous games. I forgot how awesome they are. Any chance you could specify the assets you are using for the older characters? I'd love to try to recreate them too, but don't have the talent you do for identifying the assets.

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
@Karabinek amazing work. Thanks for highlighting the characters from the previous games. I forgot how awesome they are. Any chance you could specify the assets you are using for the older characters? I'd love to try to recreate them too, but don't have the talent you do for identifying the assets.
now THIS is a young lady I would like to have an asset list for... Yummmyyyy...
Thanks guys. Im glad you like my fan-arts.
As for assets. Im away till next tuesday so I can't list them right now. I will do it when I'm back home.

Reactions: Namco15

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
As for assets. Im away till next tuesday so I can't list them right now. I will do it when I'm back home.
Awesome! I can be patient. After all, I've played Mr. Dots' games, so I KNOW how to be patient while waiting for something good! :D

Reactions: Namco15

Karabinek

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Awesome! I can be patient. After all, I've played Mr. Dots' games, so I KNOW how to be patient while waiting for something good! :D
Sorry for the delay. I didnt have time to check that earlier.

Milfs Villa - Mom

Milfs Villa - Ellies

Milfs Villa - Christine
(with alot of changes)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes