Fan Art ICSTOR's games Fan - Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee sorry about the mom I am not very clear it would be all about olimpya 7
Not sure why you'd be sorry. As noted above, I'm just pointing out that the skin textures for Olympia 7 match up with Mom's, and the body shape seems like an excellent starting point as far as the hip, breasts, etc. and such, but it needs a bit more morph wise IMHO. Dialing in P3D's Sally body shape a bit does seems to help, with additional adjustments, but there may be other ways to get there as well.

Mainly, I'm just giving suggested starting points for people to work from, based on the figures shown in the renders I shared. Others may have different approaches of course - if they are so inclined as to share them with the class.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CRISDARK31

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a suggestion but I believe is the correct hair for Ellis
It does look about right. I'll give it a try, thanks for the suggestion!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, took a stab at Auntie (from Milf's Villa of course).

MVAunt.jpg

For those interested in using this as a suggested starting point:

Textures: FWSA Alysa for G3F

Hair: Ireland Hair for G3F

Morphs:
Alysa Body 100%
Victoria 7 Body 100%
EJ Agata Head 100%
Fitness 35%
Voluptuous 35%
Filter Voluptuous Breasts 40%
Eyelids Upper Height 25%
Face Heart 15%
Nose Height -25%
Face Length -50%

Glute tweaks (not shown):
  • Glutes Size -25%
  • Glutes Upper Depth 25%
  • GluteUpDown -25%

That's actually all of the morphs I used. Should be a decent conversation starter at least...

Swimsuit is Sorbet Swimsuit from the FWSA Gillian for G3F product.

The eyebrows are a bit thicker than I'd like/less 'strand-ey' but otherwise the freckle pattern, etc. all line up. The 'default' makeup eyeliner is gold-ish, but not quite as gold as shown in the swimsuit source pic. I'm thinking that Icstor uses a camera/lighting setup that 'sharpens' and highlights the freclkles and such, while making the skin tones looking a bit more pale, but I haven't been able to replicate the lighting. Lighting isn't my strong suit. Skin builder could also be in play here, but I haven't really used it much so I have no idea if it can use the source texture from a character, or if it just uses the 'default' G3F textures...

Anyways, happy morphing!
;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Took a stab at the saleswoman from Milf's Villa:

MVSaleswoman.jpg

Doesn't look too bad. If you are interested in using this take on her as your starting point:

Skin texture is FWSA Zoe for G3F
Hair is Darcy Hair
Outfit is Sydney Outfit for G3F

As for morphs:
100% Zoe (head, body)
Victoria 7 Body 100%
Victoria 7 Head 30%
Voluptuous 30%
Breasts Natural -25%
Filter Voluptuous Breasts 25%

Nipples 100%
Breast Pointy 50%
Breasts Adjust Point Up 25%

Brows Hieght 25% (not a misspelling, that's how the morph is spelled)
Eyelids Upper Height 25%
FW Lashes 30%

There may be a closer match, but this one looks pretty good! Feel free to experiment!

On another note, I'm beginning to think that the MV characters may have been rendered in 3Delight, but as I haven't used 3Delight I don't really know... it could explain some things though!

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
First render ever. I dont know why her hair goes white, or WHY THE HELL DAZ KEEPS USING MY CPU INSTEAD OF MY RTX2080. I unchecked the box for the cpu and still. Is it normal for a render to use 100% of the cpu and take quite long? thanks, still learning. Dont want to use my cpu for this though

692183_carol.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
zopeda

First off, nice 'kick off' render!

Your scene only has one character, and doesn't look overly complex, so I doubt it's exceeding the GPU memory. Just for kicks, though, try changing your render setting from 'speed' to 'memory', setting your viewport to a non-Iray mode (say texture shaded), and see if that helps. I'm thinking this is a long shot, but that sometimes works.

Secondly, it looks like a few people are struggling with the 'Daz not using GPU issue' with the latest Daz update, so this has been a problem for a few people. Most people aren't seeing it, but a few are. So, I'd suggest asking on this thread in the Daz3D forum, or at least following that thread to see if anyone stumbles on a solution:

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

DicheHed

Sep 4, 2018
zopeda

First off, nice 'kick off' render!

Your scene only has one character, and doesn't look overly complex, so I doubt it's exceeding the GPU memory. Just for kicks, though, try changing your render setting from 'speed' to 'memory', setting your viewport to a non-Iray mode (say texture shaded), and see if that helps. I'm thinking this is a long shot, but that sometimes works.

Secondly, it looks like a few people are struggling with the 'Daz not using GPU issue' with the latest Daz update, so this has been a problem for a few people. Most people aren't seeing it, but a few are. So, I'd suggest asking on this thread in the Daz3D forum, or at least following that thread to see if anyone stumbles on a solution:

Hope this helps!
I'm running a GTX 1660 Super in my system, had to install studio drivers from 5 revolutions back, something like Nov or Sept 2019. I went one by one back until I found one that did my renders using GPU. Though now I can't play newer games without reverting back to new driver... who wants to play Red Dead 2 anyway

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes