Idea for a game if anyone wants to try it.

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
I'm garbage at absolutely everything when it comes to making a game. So here is the idea i'll give in case anyone wants to or is looking for ideas. This is a game made especially for the voyeur fetish.

Premis: You have been forced to live with either your family or a foster family that has decided to take you in. Either way you knew them prior and have cut off contact after an incident. The family consist of three sisters and a mother, the cousin may also be involved, if you decide to put her in she is also a resident and a candidate for those special midnight talks. Now that you're back you come to see that all of them are rude, bashful and generally unpleasant in very way except one, their all gorgeous (woot). Later that night you save a strange man from a mugging, and as thanks he places a mark on your wrist. The mark makes people succumb strongly to you suggestion and you now hold high influence over those around you.

So far that kinda sounds like a lot of games right? Well yea, but im looking at the idea and trying to think of other things to do with it.

After you get home you learn that something is different, as you catch the youngest daughter moving into her mothers bedroom. you decide to follow and as you peek inside you find the two of them making out, progressing to having sex.Your unsure if this is because of the mark or they've been doing this for awhile but you get an idea. You decide that you wanna have a little fun. Later that day you use your savings to buy a hidden camera, and you place it somewhere in the house. Then you now plan to use your new powers of influence to corrupt the entire family.

The goal of the game is to get most of the women in the house to get really horny and begin sleeping with you or each other. Blackmail would kind of ruin it because its pretty much rape so i wouldn't put it in. Basically you make money by either working an honest job or selling the vids you find, then you use those to purchase more items and cameras for more footage, you decide if that's all for you or the world to see. You then progress through your life in a kind of sandboxesque way. Exploring you surroundings and interacting with characters, there are not days just Sunday-Saturday. With the idea being you can go as long as you want and the week resets. The girls have several stats: Opinion of you, and each other. So the mother will have Opinion of younger sister, middle sister, etc. The other big stat is corruption. Which is the basis of when or where they'll have sex. That might be too complicated but i think it works. Depending on the things you tell them or say, They'll think higher of each other and you and if both characters have a high enough corruption then they'll fuck. Some characters already have high disposition, like the younger sister and mom.

You basically try to organize the entire thing but the stat system will play heavily, if the mother has high disposition between everyone except you she wont ever sleep with you until you raise it. And if one character has a high opinion of another but not vice versa, they may make an advance, and if it fails the opinion will lower. So if you corrupt them too early without raising the stats then you may have made it much harder. The girls will follow a schedule through out the week from the times of 8:00 am to 10:00 pm After that comes nightfall. When most people will either be sleeping or getting it on. You can choose to approach a sleeping girl and propose sex, if their opinion of you is high enough take out that salty Sancho, if not get out. If you find someone masturbating their is a high chance of them sleeping with you. And finally if you catch sex and those involved like you enough you can join in. And it's not just restricted to one on one sex, the final goal is to have all of them embark on a massive lesbian orgy together or one with you involved. but along the way you may encounter a threesome or two. You may also decide if there are others involved. From time to time the girls may bring a guy or a girl home that you dont know, then later they may ask what you think of them, with your power of influence you might encourage seeing them or say dump em. If you encourage them they will be able to have sex with each other. NTR is not really a fetish of mine but some people like it, its all up to you though. Sex also doesn't have to take place at night, you might here two girls in the shower together or maybe someone is getting down and dirty in the basement. The stats dictate how girls act with each other, they may act flirty or start just walking around the house naked. The game is also designed to be endless, even with the endings reached you can keep going and even replay them. NO SCENE SHOULD PLAY ONCE.

The entire game will take place at home. You will be working from their and buying things from your computer. Things that you can purchase are cameras, door locks (so you can, replace some and peek through), lock picks or even keys, microphones to record what others may be saying, i don't know what their actually called, but bugs to get their phone messages, (Maybe they be sendin nudes, who knows) aphrodisiac/drugs to use on the girls, toys, books to increase your stats (like charisma, influence, etc.), And gifts.

You can explore the house fully, looking around every room and finding things that might help you, certain items would be useful to get info on the other characters. That way you know what to say to who about what to increase that disposition. The game is meant to give the protagonist as much freedom as they can get, you could either make it so that none of them would even consider touching you or where they all hate each other but love you. Also the disposition would only dissapear if or when you say something to piss someone off. There should be a clear sense of progression, just because you have that mark doesn't mean everyone likes you yet, their all still assholes. Your choice on who you think should fuck who. Kinda like matchmaker but with more lesbians, and incest. Also it would be troublesome if others began to hate each other without you doing anything, ruining your hardwork, so aside from events you take part the only time characters will interact with each other without you, is when they fuck.

Sex would also progress, during the first few weeks, if they have high enough corruption and disposition, they'll just start with some foreplay, kissing, touching, stripping that kinda thing. As the weeks progress they then go further and further till its full on scissoring with dildos or bdsm. Same goes with you, you cant go straight to penetration, gotta start it off. Then later down the line you can use you influence power to decide who will see who and what kind of sex they might have, if they have low disposition they wont listen but if they like you enough they'll consider what you have to say. You could encourage a type of sex by saying stuff like "XXXX's been feeling kinda tired lately and wanted me to tell you (Encourage foreplay)" Basically saying that if the two of them do have sex they'll do it based on these. Also depending on disposition, depends on how direct you can be. IF they really like you you can just be like "XXXX really has been wanting anal" And so it shall be. Along with the disposition dictates how characters will act in front of you, if they dont like you, they wont give hints to the fact that their fucking even if you know. but if they do like you they might tease at it or just straight up tell you.

That's all i think i can say without losing peoples interest with this wall of text. It's a lot to read but its the entire thing with details about almost everything apart from the things that should be up to the creator. It's a lot but its everything i could come up with, you can either make something to the letter or just decide that you'll take aspects and use those. If someone does decide to make the game fantastic so great, but this is just an idea, not a request, no one needs to or has to, but if it sparks that creative fire inside you please do. If you have a question or two ask i'll try to answer, and hey if this is well received i might try to learn how to make it.

TL;DR - Game focusing on corrupting a household of beautiful women with the hopes of corrupting to the point where they'll fuck each other or you. Main focus fetish is voyeurism so the game would focus a lot on you spying on them in the act.