Idea I had as a new poster

Meh14

Aug 24, 2022
Hello fellow pervs, my name is Meh, yes its pronounced like its read and my idea is very basic and simple.

So I am just a average guy who happens to love a few things in life, 3 of them being, Pc's, H-Games and writing, therefore I have come up with idea that I might enjoy writing H-Game reviews and will be posting as often as I finish a game, I will not be posting reviews on games in development unless they have a substantial amount of content and its worth posting about, I generally will also not be posting about non-interactive or "static" visual novels unless it is along the lines of something controversial such as Maggot baits which I still have not finished but started reading and fully understand the controversy especially considering if you activate the "brutal" content.
Very long and tedious explanation made short I would cant wait to start writing review and will begin within the next week, my rating system is a rating out of 5 Meh's giving with 5 Mehs's being the highest. My ratings will be based on the following 5 features, graphics, playtime, writing, gameplay and bugs.

So I am unsure of how to do this and am open to suggestion but I reckon I'll post the actual review as a separate thread then link it to this post as well as link this post to the thread there, creating a circulation of interaction with this thread as well as my actual reviews, if any body has actually read this far in, please feel free to drop suggestions of the thread as well as game suggestion in the replies, I don't have a preference on content/ fetishes and am bias on nothing seeing as I am a bisexual man lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
As funny as that may have been, no. No clue who this guy is but it's interesting nonetheless. :giggle::coffee:
So no doppelgänger or alt possibility uh?
Shame no armageddon yet.
Yes interesting it is, we shall see it how the situation shall delve into.
Welcome Meh, may the site be gentle cuz the users won’t

• Haha

Meh14

Aug 24, 2022
So no doppelgänger or alt possibility uh?
Shame no armageddon yet.
Yes interesting it is, we shall see it how the situation shall delve into.
Welcome Meh, may the site be gentle cuz the users won’t
Thank you for the welcome, I suppose.
As "warm" as it is.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I genuinely am unsure what you mean by this but I am just doing this to entertain myself....
Well it's just that your logic patterns seem to be a bit similar to mine in this case.
Which is why my buddy zARRR over there at first thought you were my alt. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Anyway, welcome and have fun. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: zARRR

Meh14

Aug 24, 2022
Well it's just that your logic patterns seem to be a bit similar to mine in this case.
Which is why my buddy zARRR over there at first thought you were my alt. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Anyway, welcome and have fun. :giggle::coffee:
My mistake, took that entirely the wrong direction, I will now go and remove both feet from my mouth- "hands", well I don't know but I will go and remove my feet from somewhere and just crawl into a hole.

Confirmed not to be your alt though as we are interreacting directly at almost the exact same time, I mean kind of, so yeah... who knows....

Meh14

Aug 24, 2022
First review will be up on 2022/11/08 at the latest and will be on SpaceCorpsXXX and yes I did say I would only be reviewing complete games but a friend recommended it and now am too hooked to review what I initially wanted too.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thank you for the welcome, I suppose.
As "warm" as it is.
No worries, I could have made a more comfortable welcoming.
But the fauna here is let’s say like a seesaw.
Coffee man is a special specimen be careful around him :KEK:

• Haha

Meh14

Aug 24, 2022
No worries, I could have made a more comfortable welcoming.
But the fauna here is let’s say like a seesaw.
Coffee man is a special specimen be careful around him :KEK:
My apologies again, not very familiar with the forum end of the site and thank you for the warning I'll keep my an eye on the coffee man:LOL:

Reactions: zARRR

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
(kidding he just like coffee)
Actually i like tea as well, but i told you this before.
You just went and decided on your own that i only like coffee. :sneaky::coffee:
But i guess "Coffee Man" is better than "Coffee and Tea Man."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meh14

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So I am unsure of how to do this and am open to suggestion
Well, there's a least three websites already doing this, , , and the name of the third one don't cross my mind right now. They would probably don't be against the idea to have one more writer, I know that lewdpixels are in search for some. Or you can also create your own blog.

The problem I see with the "one review, one thread", is the lack of interest and visibility behind it. It's not how, nor where, people will search for a review. People that wouldn't be on the forum at the right time would just don't know that your review thread exist ; this even if you post the link in the game thread, especially if it have a big traffic. And, obviously, people that would search for the name of the game, already know it and already want to test it, therefore they are less interested in your review.
At the opposite, one thread for all the reviews wouldn't works well either. People would be able to reply into the thread, what would turn it into a mess, even if you point to each reviews from the thread opening. The thread itself would probably be moved to the Off Topic section soon or later because of this.
Finally, and since I'm talking about the replies... How will you ensure that it will not turn into a moderation hell ? If you've the guts to badmouth about a game with a toxic fan base, the said fans will come to explain you how so terribly wrong you are, when they'll not limit to calling you names. Same if you say good things about a game, or dev, that crystallizes a lot of hatred around him.

Reactions: Meh14