Idea

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi i have cross a great idea. I dont know if ya all know "Flying Princess Interbreed" but would it be not great if a developer makes a similar game with any kind of monsters,MC, Furrys and with the tags: Pregnancy, childbirth and so on. I think it would be a great idea to make a similar game of it. I crossed this Idea as i have played this game a while ago. Idk if that is a great idea but instead of a Human MC why not choose a Furry MC (male and Female) with different monsters and the childs of it can fight alongside with the Furry MC.

I hope it exist or someone can make a similar game how Flying Princess Interbreed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hi i have cross a great idea. I dont know if ya all know "Flying Princess Interbreed" but would it be not great if a developer makes a similar game with any kind of monsters,MC, Furrys and with the tags: Pregnancy, childbirth and so on. I think it would be a great idea to make a similar game of it. I crossed this Idea as i have played this game a while ago. Idk if that is a great idea but instead of a Human MC why not choose a Furry MC (male and Female) with different monsters and the childs of it can fight alongside with the Furry MC.

I hope it exist or someone can make a similar game how Flying Princess Interbreed.
Well, if this hasn't gay furry mods and staff from the animal kingdom in it, I do not understand why this request should be in the dearure request section of the forum...

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well, if this hasn't gay furry mods and staff from the animal kingdom in it, I do not understand why this request should be in the dearure request section of the forum...
Of course it can have "Gay Furry and Animal kingdom in it" and i cant make any animations or create a game so thats why i had bring up this idea. And idc if there are gay furry in it. But then must be the Male Furry MC got pregnant too...