Illusion Ideal Ram and GPU size for creating Game with Honey Select with animation

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
Hi, I want create my own game, first I thought about using Daz but after reading many comments that Daz need big GPU, I searched and found that you can also create game with Honey Select.

I want to know what size of Ram and GPU should one have to create game with Honey Select with animations.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
with daz you don't need a high end GPU as long it have cuda cores and 6gb of vram and it from NVIDIA not a AMD and that you have at least 16gb of ram and up you will do just fine

I have a ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 6gb vram and 32gb ram

all you have to do is remind yourself what you can do with it I can do at least 3 to 4 characters and 8 lights

LewdPie

Jul 22, 2018
with daz you don't need a high end GPU as long it have cuda cores and 6gb of vram and it from NVIDIA not a AMD and that you have at least 16gb of ram and up you will do just fine

I have a ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 6gb vram and 32gb ram

all you have to do is remind yourself what you can do with it I can do at least 3 to 4 characters and 8 lights
Yes 4-5 characters but will it work with with tons of objects in background in Daz?

What about Honey Select?

Last edited: