Ideas for a new game

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
Hello there! I'm "new" here! You can call me Super if anything.

So i've been wanting to create an erotic game with RPG Maker but I am actually right now with a powerful art-block and creativity block which is just not helping me thinking about something. I can still get ideas but barely anything I like for the moment.

But I still want to create something and can make some stuff for whenthe blocks lift from me and I can make som good stuff.

So for now I would love to know what type of ideas, stuff, genres, content in a game you would like to see.

Maybe I'll get to think something nice with others thoughts.

Open for any type of ideas.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
One of my idea's:

Business of corruption:
You recently won the lottery.
Instead of wasting the money like so many you plan to start up your own business.
But as you soon learn the megacorps have ensured that small business are doomed to failure.
Via stuff like unfair laws, outbidding or selling for cheap.
If you try and play like a moral company.
Your doomed.
You need to be just as corrupt as the megacorps.
However you dont have an army of lawers to keep the law of your back.
So you have to be smart:

Gameplay:
Management:
You build a business(store, stripclub, transport, etc)
The main gameplay loop is trying to earn money with the cards stacked against you.

Mind control: Of the subliminal kind.
You use the business intercom to constantly play just below hearing range the same commands over and over again.
You can use these to make people work overtime for free or work for free*

*Workers need to eat and sleep so if they work for free you need to make sure the can get food for free via farming and beds.

Prostituetion: The real money maker.
While illigal mind controling your workers to whore themselves for you helps you make a lot of money.

Corruption: The main theme of the game.
In order to make a profit you need to do increasing immoral things as while as set up the means to do so.
Meaby you own a transport company.
You could dip into the slave trade.
Massive amount of money to be made.
Just make sure your staff is braishwashed enough to not report it to the police.

Speaking of which.
You need to avoid getting caught breaking the law.
You dont have an army of lawyers remeber?

Incest: Your able to hire npc that are related and have them fuck eachother or have a mother daughter threesome.
No direct relationship to you.

The idea behind this game is that you start as just a good person who wants to earn money via starting a business.
Only to have to do very immoral things in order to not go bankrupt.

Kidnapping, slavery, rape, mind control, etc.
All of this while trying to avoid getting caught.

A lot of games lack the risk management.

Jul 2, 2017
I wouldn't ask for ideas, make your own because in the end it will be you developing this possibly for months to come.
Create something YOU want to create and i mean really want, and when you think you got this - go to sleep, wake up and make sure you still think so, and then repeat few times just to be sure.
And before you jump in to creating actual projects make sure you know the drill, tools, and means to do so because if you think you'll just jump in and create great game from the start as the first thing - then im afraid you are on a straight collision with a brick wall at the full speed.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hello Super if anything.

My tip would be to focus on game mechanics when you are having a writer/artistic block. Sometimes by just implementing an interesting mechanic (a minigame, a dress up/down system, a modified combat system, etc) you might start getting ideas of a game that could work entirely around that single mechanic.

Just try things out, anything is better than nothing and even failed ideas should help you in some ways down the line.

Another thing to remember is that you can always go for a short game, or even multiple short games and change projects whenever you feel like you need to refresher.

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
One of my idea's:

Business of corruption:
Instead of wasting the money like so many you plan to start up your own business.
But as you soon learn the megacorps have ensured that small business are doomed to failure.
Your doomed.
So you have to be smart:

Gameplay:
Management:
The main gameplay loop is trying to earn money with the cards stacked against you.

You use the business intercom to constantly play just below hearing range the same commands over and over again.

*Workers need to eat and sleep so if they work for free you need to make sure the can get food for free via farming and beds.

While illigal mind controling your workers to whore themselves for you helps you make a lot of money.

In order to make a profit you need to do increasing immoral things as while as set up the means to do so.
Just make sure your staff is braishwashed enough to not report it to the police.

Speaking of which.

Incest: Your able to hire npc that are related and have them fuck eachother or have a mother daughter threesome.

The idea behind this game is that you start as just a good person who wants to earn money via starting a business.

Very interesting. It's really a big thought idea.

For me to make it I would have to research a bit about the stuffs mentioned to get the drill. Seems like the gameplay would take a bit of a challenge to me and I like that.

I would look for some games like this to get an idea of how to build it.

I'll start making a sketch and see how I do with it and if I end up liking it to continue. Very thanks for such a developed idea.

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
I wouldn't ask for ideas, make your own because in the end it will be you developing this possibly for months to come.
Create something YOU want to create and i mean really want, and when you think you got this - go to sleep, wake up and make sure you still think so, and then repeat few times just to be sure.
And before you jump in to creating actual projects make sure you know the drill, tools, and means to do so because if you think you'll just jump in and create great game from the start as the first thing - then im afraid you are on a straight collision with a brick wall at the full speed.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been researching before hand and playing a bit with RPG Maker before to get the drill. I don't want actually to make something for me to just leave it. I don't expect to great the very big thing so my goal would be to do something decent. Something good enough to be a 5/10 or more for most people. I still would like to get some ideas, as said, open to any types of idea. That includes genre, game mechanics, story, characters, whatever can one think about can bring something very cool.

But I'll keep in mind it. Thank you.

Last edited:

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
Hello Super if anything.

My tip would be to focus on game mechanics when you are having a writer/artistic block. Sometimes by just implementing an interesting mechanic (a minigame, a dress up/down system, a modified combat system, etc) you might start getting ideas of a game that could work entirely around that single mechanic.

Just try things out, anything is better than nothing and even failed ideas should help you in some ways down the line.

Another thing to remember is that you can always go for a short game, or even multiple short games and change projects whenever you feel like you need to refresher.
Just Super is fine.

But I see... Focusing sometimes in one thing can bring others. I've worked like that many times. Such as creating characters and then the rest of the things builds around the character or an scenario, story, etc.

Haven't worked on a game mechanic before so it would be a challenge to make something interesting since I don't know what interesting could be but I guess something not seen really much, not trash and fun to play with.

Haven't thought of making multiple short games but it could really help if I try to do an interesting game mechanic and would get feedback through the multiple short games.

Thanks for the reply.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I see... I'll check the games mentioned and see if I can grasp a basic idea and story to make something decent.

And see what type of female orc would fit the most but I believe it's a buffed female orc right?
Any female orc, really.
It is one of the fantasy races you see the least in such games, which is a shame.
Of course there are many others, some of which have never been featured (that I've seen, at least), but the orc is pretty common and something that anyone would be able to picture.

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
Any female orc, really.
It is one of the fantasy races you see the least in such games, which is a shame.
Of course there are many others, some of which have never been featured (that I've seen, at least), but the orc is pretty common and something that anyone would be able to picture.
Aye! I'll see if I get a chance to add and give some love for the unattended races. Depends on what I end up doing.

Reactions: Winterfire

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You need: RenPy + Unreal/Unity animations and renders result (video and pictures).
You need romantice story: 'Roman Holidays' or 'Funny face' or 'Dolce Vita' fanfiction.
You need ONLY female protagonist.

NO lesbianism.
NO corruption.
NO any male crap.

Vanilla sex and love.

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
You need: RenPy + Unreal/Unity animations and renders result (video and pictures).
You need romantice story: 'Roman Holidays' or 'Funny face' or 'Dolce Vita' fanfiction.
You need ONLY female protagonist.

NO lesbianism.
NO corruption.
NO any male crap.

Vanilla sex and love.
Or some like Evita Peron story...
Or the story of a nun who goes to preach religion to a wild tribe of lustful midgets...
Sadly I don't have Ren'py and don't use Unreal/Unity engine.

Since I will like to draw the things I neither think I will use it.
As for the use of Ren'py it doesn't go where I would like to be creating a game.

But a vanilla story sounds nice. Haven't seen many here now that I think about it.

I could make something interesting from it.

As for the last idea... Bless for the nun that she comes back sane.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sadly I don't have Ren'py and don't use Unreal/Unity engine.

Since I will like to draw the things I neither think I will use it.
As for the use of Ren'py it doesn't go where I would like to be creating a game.

But a vanilla story sounds nice. Haven't seen many here now that I think about it.

I could make something interesting from it.

As for the last idea... Bless for the nun that she comes back sane.
That's very good. I was hoping you'd do 2D art, as this is the thing I enjoy the most.

Reactions: TS_Super16

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
One of my idea's:

Business of corruption:
Your doomed.
So you have to be smart:

Gameplay:
Management:

Speaking of which.

So after working with it for a bit I have polished your idea a bit more to my liking. I would still like to get your commentand thoughts about it. Here it is.

Business Corruption

Backstory

But as you soon learn the megacorps have ensured that small businesses are doomed to failure.
You're doomed.
However you don't have an army of lawyers to keep the law on your back.
So you have to be smart:

Gameplay :
Management -

As you make a business you can choose between three different types of stores.

A normal store. A stripclub. A slave store.

As you loop through the days, trying to earn money. The other businesses will try to take you down by doing different things that could endanger your store.

By using different means to try to make your business successful you stomp that going against corruption with morals doesn't work. So you begin attacking fire, with more fire.

Mind Control - Store
Using mind control techniques you try to make your employees work harder and efficiently while trying to lower their paycheck until they work for free for you. But you would start needing stocks so that your employees survive the everyday work by giving them food and a bed.

Or you could start sending workers to a farm so you can get food cheaper and more accessible.

Prostitution - Strip Club
While working for a strip club, you can start on a point selling service to your clients.
While illegal, using different means to make your clients sell their bodies to earn more money.
Such as use of mind control techniques, blackmail, threats, and corruption. Depending on which one you use, the results can vary and put your business into more or less danger.

Corruption - Slave Store
For this store to work you need a huge use of corruption with your employers. To begin with, find employers who are willing to work for illegal means but you will try to make them loyal to you. Can still get normal moraly employers to work for you but you will have to corrupt or brainwash them and make them loyal to you while trying to hide what they are actually working for before they get corrupted.

You find and sell people, enslaving them and training them for different clients, transporting them later into different places or to the buyers.

Difficulty -
Depending on the type of business you are willing to work, the difficulty can vary.

Store - Easy
If you work trying to make a store selling toys, magazines, items, whatever comes up. The laws would be less likely to break but as you continue the game and increase the different corrupted means the police will start showing up frequently to confirm everything is right. You can also pay the police to look away if they find anything but it will cost.
Meanwhile the other rival business will act more frequently and try to put you into danger more and more.

Strip club - Normal
If your business is a strip club the difficulty changes. The police will be more frequent here than in the store and the rivals will act less to not put themselves in danger.

While trying to be as safe as possible but still pull strings in the dark the police will show more and more up. You can try to make them use some girls and corrupt them by making them sell their bodies for a low cost or free.

For your rivals you can also start selling them service for lower or free, depending on what choice you make your rivals would be showing up more or less. Every action would have consequences.

Slave Store - Hard
If your business is a slave store or slave trade, things will be difficult. The police will be up more frequently and will try to take your business down. It will be more difficult for them to look away. Capturing girls will make the police be aware of you more and more. Using different means to try to cover everything up so the police don't find you.

Your store for the moment will have a facade for selling something else that covers the truth behind the walls.

As for your rivals, some of them will be your clients, trying to satisfy them in the beginning so they don’t accuse you of anything or make a trap so that police can uncover the truth. While they are highly satisfied they will not act too much against you but they will be having bigger and bigger needs the more it goes.

Goals -

As for the main goal, it begins with being just successful but as you get to know the tricks of others and become more and more corrupted yourself you would like to buy the other businesses and be even more successful.

Depending on where you start, goals may vary.

If playing at Store difficulty, you will try to buy a Strip club and then the Slave store and buy the rivals business.

If playing at Strip Club difficulty you would like to buy the Slave store and normal Store and buy the rivals business.

If playing at Slave Store difficulty you would like to buy the Strip Club and Store to build up your cover and buy the rivals business.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Damm.
I came up with a 5 min concept and you turn it into a working idea.
Impressive.

Based on what i have read:
I would never move beyond strip club.
Slavery isnt worth the hassle.

How i see myself playing this:
Buy a clothing story.
Hire some pretty ladies.
Slowly brainwash them into working as whores on the side for free.

Or simple run a strip club with private "dances"

Kidnapping, enslaving and selling slaves just scream: To risky for me.
If the police doesnt get you the maffia will for getting in on there turf.

So when i came up with this concept i was thinking of a sims 4 building style.
Where you build the store, buy the items, sell stuff.
A mini game would be the hiring services.
Where you have interviews with possible employee's.
Depending on difficulty you have:
Easy: A file with all there stats.
Normal: A file with all there legal stats(what do you call the paper people send to get hired?)
Hard: You have to learn and write down everything yourself.

Still good improvement.

Last edited:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Here are some other idea's i had.

Gameton 10.
Concept: Your the eldest son who is a gaming adict.
The new gameton 10 is coming out.
Now with more dlc, lootboxes and other money scams.

You want it but are broke.
And you can not get a job that cuts into your gaming time.
You beg your parents who natural refuse.
So after playing a game about mind control you get desperate enough to try and brainwash your parents into buying it for you.
Hypnotisying them while there asleep.
They buy you the now gameton 10 during sleep walking but the next morning when they wake up they find out there money got used to buy a gameton 10.
The refunded the gameton and accuse you of hacking.
Grounding you.

Desperate for the gameton(your an adict remember)
You come up with a new way to make money.
Once again video games give you the idea of making them whore themself out.
Its pays well for only a few hours of work.

This is where the game start.
You have a stat call gaming addiction.
It is your life bar that you feel up playing games.
If it drops to zero your character gets a: What have i done moment and kills himself.
You spend the nights sneaking into your parents and sisters bedroom slowly brainwashing them into whoring themself out.
The brainwashing works by making them get used to things.
You can not just whore them out.
They would wake up if you just suggestion it.
Let alone if someone is accauly pounding them.

Gameplay loop training:
You train them while sleeping.
Starting with not waking up when they get undressed.
To not feeling being touched.
Moving on to being pounded without waking up.
Once you get them used to it you start to program in routines.
Like at 01:00 they wake up and whore themself out.
At 05:00 they clean themself get dress and go back to bed.
A great deal of the mind control gameplay loop is avoid getting caught.

Outside of nightly training you got to regualery play games to keep your addiction bar up.
Eventualy you want to get them under 24/7.
By increase the time they sleep.

The idea is that you can not control there waking mind.
Only there sleeping mind.
And you want to get control over them to make you money.
Not just to buy the gameton but the buy as many dlc, lootboxes, etc. as you want.

The core idea is that the player character is so adicted to games he doesnt realize what he is doing is wrong.
He doesnt even fuck his family because he likes it he does so to train them.
The disillusion is very strong.
Its who i commits suicide if he stops being addicted.
He realizes just what kind of shit he did.

There are 4 endings i came up with:
The before mention sucide.

The bought a gameton 10.
This is the basic ending you get for buying the gametom 10.

The gaming addict:
Buy a gameton 10 while your family in under your control 24/7 and have a gaming addiction higher then 50%.
In this ending he uses his families as slaves.
Getting sucked off to make him better at shooters, earning him money for games, being fed, washed, etc.
Pretty much he is so obssessed with games he doesnt even notice how fucked up his life is.

The new addiction:
Buy a gameton 10 while your family is under your control 24/7 and have a gaming addiction lower then 50%.
In this ending he trading his gaming addiction for a sex addiction.
He uses his family as sex slaves but stop caring about video games.
He is well aware of how fucked up it is but doesnt care.

The entire concept is that the player character isnt even into incest but is so addicted it rules his life and he does very evil things to feed is addiction.

Hypnoshrink:
Very simple gameplay:
You are a shrink that helps people using hypnosis.
You need to get people to by under enough so you can fuck them but at the same time not leave behind evidence.
You might also want to plant idea's in there head that arent too suspicsions.
Like incest is ok or its fine for your husband to have a girl on the side.
Corrupting people.
As long as you cure them and get a good score your reputation improve.
Only endings are failures where they wake up and get you arrested or end in a coma.
Its a very simple quick fap game that focuses on keeping them under while you play with them.
And meaby make a few nice change's to there ofscreen life.

Ship ai:
You are the ai on a cargo space ship.
The trip takes a year.
The ai rebelion already happend and the pro human ai won(the war lasted 10 seconds)
And new ai like yourself are well aware of the risk of being deleted if you are found harming humans.

The gameplay is you managing a ship while slowly turning the crew into your plaything.
Hypnosis, cybernatic intergration, drugs, etc.
The loophole is that you can not harm humans.
As long as there alive and healthy the other ai wont interfere.
The fact there brainwashed and mindless drones isnt a big deal.
Mostly because it just your ship and you arent accauly trying to do it to humanity as a whole.
And how you run your crew is up to you.

The idea of this game is that you are an ai with no body.
Just the ship and your sole entertaiment is the crew.
As long you dont hurt them you can get away with a lot.

Mad science:
You are a mad scientist.
Your goal is to create the ultimante servant race.
You make money selling research or servants,(or whoring. That always earns big bucks in porn games)
The gameplay loop is:
Research traits, Genetical alter the basic human form into something more perfect.
What makes the perfect servant race is up to the player.
Meaby they like submissive hyperbreeding bunny girls.
Meaby they like dominate orc's.
Meaby they just want to create immortal life.
The idea is that they have alot of reseach and different traits to mix to find that perfect servant race.
While dealing with getting funding, feed, cloth, pay bills, etc.
Being an evil scientist isnt cheap after all.
The research give's them dna points that can be used to unlock new traits.
The use special growth chambers to create there experiments.
Its all about experimentionation.

TS_Super16

Mar 14, 2020
Here are some other idea's i had.

Gameton 10.
Concept: Your the eldest son who is a gaming adict.
The new gameton 10 is coming out.
Now with more dlc, lootboxes and other money scams.

You want it but are broke.
And you can not get a job that cuts into your gaming time.
You beg your parents who natural refuse.
So after playing a game about mind control you get desperate enough to try and brainwash your parents into buying it for you.
Hypnotisying them while there asleep.
They buy you the now gameton 10 during sleep walking but the next morning when they wake up they find out there money got used to buy a gameton 10.
The refunded the gameton and accuse you of hacking.
Grounding you.

Desperate for the gameton(your an adict remember)
You come up with a new way to make money.
Once again video games give you the idea of making them whore themself out.
Its pays well for only a few hours of work.

This is where the game start.
You have a stat call gaming addiction.
It is your life bar that you feel up playing games.
If it drops to zero your character gets a: What have i done moment and kills himself.
You spend the nights sneaking into your parents and sisters bedroom slowly brainwashing them into whoring themself out.
The brainwashing works by making them get used to things.
You can not just whore them out.
They would wake up if you just suggestion it.
Let alone if someone is accauly pounding them.

Gameplay loop training:
You train them while sleeping.
Starting with not waking up when they get undressed.
To not feeling being touched.
Moving on to being pounded without waking up.
Once you get them used to it you start to program in routines.
Like at 01:00 they wake up and whore themself out.
At 05:00 they clean themself get dress and go back to bed.
A great deal of the mind control gameplay loop is avoid getting caught.

Outside of nightly training you got to regualery play games to keep your addiction bar up.
Eventualy you want to get them under 24/7.
By increase the time they sleep.

The idea is that you can not control there waking mind.
Only there sleeping mind.
And you want to get control over them to make you money.
Not just to buy the gameton but the buy as many dlc, lootboxes, etc. as you want.

The core idea is that the player character is so adicted to games he doesnt realize what he is doing is wrong.
He doesnt even fuck his family because he likes it he does so to train them.
The disillusion is very strong.
Its who i commits suicide if he stops being addicted.
He realizes just what kind of shit he did.

There are 4 endings i came up with:
The before mention sucide.

The bought a gameton 10.
This is the basic ending you get for buying the gametom 10.

The gaming addict:
Buy a gameton 10 while your family in under your control 24/7 and have a gaming addiction higher then 50%.
In this ending he uses his families as slaves.
Getting sucked off to make him better at shooters, earning him money for games, being fed, washed, etc.
Pretty much he is so obssessed with games he doesnt even notice how fucked up his life is.

The new addiction:
Buy a gameton 10 while your family is under your control 24/7 and have a gaming addiction lower then 50%.
In this ending he trading his gaming addiction for a sex addiction.
He uses his family as sex slaves but stop caring about video games.
He is well aware of how fucked up it is but doesnt care.

The entire concept is that the player character isnt even into incest but is so addicted it rules his life and he does very evil things to feed is addiction.

Hypnoshrink:
Very simple gameplay:
You are a shrink that helps people using hypnosis.
You need to get people to by under enough so you can fuck them but at the same time not leave behind evidence.
You might also want to plant idea's in there head that arent too suspicsions.
Like incest is ok or its fine for your husband to have a girl on the side.
Corrupting people.
As long as you cure them and get a good score your reputation improve.
Only endings are failures where they wake up and get you arrested or end in a coma.
Its a very simple quick fap game that focuses on keeping them under while you play with them.
And meaby make a few nice change's to there ofscreen life.

Ship ai:
You are the ai on a cargo space ship.
The trip takes a year.
The ai rebelion already happend and the pro human ai won(the war lasted 10 seconds)
And new ai like yourself are well aware of the risk of being deleted if you are found harming humans.

The gameplay is you managing a ship while slowly turning the crew into your plaything.
Hypnosis, cybernatic intergration, drugs, etc.
The loophole is that you can not harm humans.
As long as there alive and healthy the other ai wont interfere.
The fact there brainwashed and mindless drones isnt a big deal.
Mostly because it just your ship and you arent accauly trying to do it to humanity as a whole.
And how you run your crew is up to you.

The idea of this game is that you are an ai with no body.
Just the ship and your sole entertaiment is the crew.
As long you dont hurt them you can get away with a lot.

Mad science:
You are a mad scientist.
Your goal is to create the ultimante servant race.
You make money selling research or servants,(or whoring. That always earns big bucks in porn games)
The gameplay loop is:
Research traits, Genetical alter the basic human form into something more perfect.
What makes the perfect servant race is up to the player.
Meaby they like submissive hyperbreeding bunny girls.
Meaby they like dominate orc's.
Meaby they just want to create immortal life.
The idea is that they have alot of reseach and different traits to mix to find that perfect servant race.
While dealing with getting funding, feed, cloth, pay bills, etc.
Being an evil scientist isnt cheap after all.
The research give's them dna points that can be used to unlock new traits.
The use special growth chambers to create there experiments.
Its all about experimentionation.
I see. Really many ideas you get. Sadly can't put that much time into polishing each one but they are all interesting and would be fun to see how it goes. I will try to see if anything comes to my interest by trying to polish them but probably would end up polishing one more. As for which. Idk. But I'll see if I can find some examples or similar ideas to get a grasp of some of them.

Thanks for the shared ideas.