Unity Ideas on how to go about penetration physics in Unity?

Crookedcurse

May 9, 2021
Hi there! Recently I've been interested in making some nsfw interactive VR content. I'm a somewhat intermediate programmer when it comes to Unity, but I'm having a difficult time thinking of a way to get the character meshes to deform properly for anal/vaginal interactions.

I've seen some assets like Bullet Physics or MegaFiers which do softbody physics or mesh deformation, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to approach it. Ideally I'd want a solution that makes it easy to detect the "depth" of the penetration to account for other systems in the game.

I suppose it could be done with blendshapes, but I don't think that would allow interactions to be as dynamic as I'd like. I've never done programming for character-based physics systems, so I have a feeling it may be difficult to do entirely programmatically.

Obviously this specific issue is kind of a difficult thing to do research on, and there hasn't been much info I can find on similar problems. Has anyone else done this sort of thing in Unity, or have any ideas where to start?

SpawnyS

Jul 9, 2020
From what I have seen.
1.Blendshapes can be used, based off distance via code
2.Bone based collisions, where bones are rigged to the genital bones, and colliders are used on the penetrator as well as the the genital bones.
3.Mesh Based Collisions (Heavy on resources) Two meshes deform each other.

Its not easy , but there are some assets you can use to experiment like
Vertexmotion, Dynamic bone, Magica Cloth for starters.

Good Luck

Jofur

May 22, 2018
It's not my wheelhouse, but shaders are surprisingly versatile when it comes to positioning vertices and deformation stuff. You would have to be pretty knowledge about them to make something so advanced however.
If I was gonna do it I would just "fake" the physis. Like just detect how close the penis is to a point inside the vag and then through manipulating bones or animations I would make it expand/contract. Then I also think you could make it so the weights of the armature includes the vagina joints and make it so when the character spreads their legs their vagina does as well to some degree.